Crashing pt 3

Brandon

"Is she really coming ?" My mom asked me " Yeah!" I said over the music . Leah was s as n hour late to my moms cookout and I wasn't tripping . I knew babygirl will come easily, I was drinking with the family and having a good time . My girl was a little bougie it's to be expected she not trying to hangout with us much but it's cool . "Where's your boo?" Cindy asked me sitting down with her girl not far behind . " She'll be here , trust me ." I said drinking more Hennessy "Hi Brandon" Cami said "My bad , what's up?" I said and Cindy laughed " What?" I asked "You see uncle larry showing his ass ?" She said and I looked up laughing "He must be losing the game" I said "every time black people get to playing spades somebody start crying !" Cindy said laughing " I need more liquor I'll be back man" I said before walking through the house and out to my car. I popped the trunk and grabbed two more bottles of Hennessy. "Damn big daddy you drinking all that ?" A cute voice said behind me " Man stop playing Leah but yeah if the night right" I said eyeing her ass in that tight ass skirt "Damn man" I said " Whatchu Looking at ?" She asked and I smirked "Don't worry bout that ma , why you late ?" I asked " I got caught up with work" she said before hugging me and I gripped her ass "Don't play" she said before laughing "Mhm , come on everybody out back" I said walking in the house with her behind me " Hey Leah" my mom said "Hey how you doing?" She said back and I left them to talk a little bit in hopes my moms will chill . "Bring them bottles!" Cindy said and I laughed to myself We all sat and poured up , uncle larry was cooking on the grill , mama in the kitchen and everything was cool . I saw Leah step out the patio door and I sat my drink down "hold up" I said walking up on her "What?" She said "Come here" I said leading her upstairs on the sneak . I pulled her in the bathroom "What's up ?" She said "Oh I just gotta piss , you can't be off alone" I said sarcastically.

Leah

Brandon thrusted into me roughly and I wanted to yell out . He had me bent over while holding my mouth close fucking the shit out of me. I was so wet I'm sure someone could hear if they wanted to . I didn't want to fuck Brandon here in his mom bathroom but damn it I couldn't say no ! "Aaah uhh" I moaned and he grabbed my neck "shut up" he said biting on his lip he was in and out my pussy it felt so good I couldn't keep standing . He pulled out and picked me up "You gotta be quiet ma" he said in my ear and I thought I was going to melt "you hear me? Be quiet" he said roughly grabbing my chin "Ok daddy" I said and he shoved his dick in me fucking me against the wall . I was biting my lip so hard and clawing his back . I was about to cum all on him I tightened around him and he started lowly grunting and breathing heavy before I came and he nutted all in me . He put his forehead against mine "Shit" he said and I kissed him before he put me down . We cleaned up quick before he opened the door and as if it was my worse nightmare Camille was standing near the door "Sorry, I knocked" she said to Brandon "Uh naw you cool , it's a bathroom downstairs too ma" he said grabbing my hand and I ignored her glares at me. What the fuck is she doing here?! I thought to myself hoping she wouldn't say anything to me . Brandon lead me downstairs and back to the party . We walked over to the table he was sitting at and he poured me some Hennessy. "Ma you good?" He asked and I smiled "Just fine baby" I said "You hungry?" He asked and before I could respond a familiar face caught my attention it was Cindy . What the fuck is going on?! I thought to myself but kept my poker face . Cindy was heading over and I turned to face Brandon "I'm not hungry" I said quickly as Cindy came up "Ay this Cindy , my fam" he said and I looked up "Hi Cindy nice to meet you" I said keeping it short "Hey Uh I think we've met" she said dryly and I mentally rolled my eyes . "You shop at my store maybe?" I said keeping shit completely short as Brandon check his phone "No I don't think so , I believe it was another way" she said ready to drop the bomb . Bitch I ain't fuck you so why are you doing this! Shut up! I thought to myself . "Uh Well I'm just not sure , Brandon I think I may be a little hungry this food smell really good" I said trying to end the conversation "I think I remember clearly now" she said as Cami walked up "This is Camille" she said being petty "Hi Camille nice to meet you , Brandon let's go" I said "Come on" he said grabbing my hand "Why the rush?" Cami said "No rush I'm just hungry" I said "Cami don't you know Her?" Cindy said getting Brandon's attention "What you doing Cindy?" He said taking notice of the awkwardness. "I don't know her , thank you and this conversation is over" I said pulling brandon "Wait ma" he said and I stormed to the house with him . " Tell him the truth , you know exactly who I am Aleah" Cami said and I stormed to my car " You are a business partner I should've never did business with!" I said "Don't leave ma" Brandon said as we stood out front near my car , Cami and Cindy standing at near the porch . "Brandon her favorite thing to do is run!" Cindy said "Bitch you don't know me !" I yelled and Brandon placed his body on mine pressed me on the car "Watch your mouth ma , just tell me what's up" he said and I looked him in the eye "This shit it complicated, I can't it's ju-" I started and cami decided to send my world crashing with him "Business partners don't fuck each other for damn near two years Leah!" She said and my heart dropped " Brandon , don't look at me like this she's a liar an-" I started "What the fuck is she talking about?!" He asked obviously angered "Let's not do this right now" I said as he backed away from me . "Brandon please just listen" I said "Fuck that and this , call Justin yo" he said going back into the house and I got into my car and sped off .