Only The Strong Survive

Trina

I sat at the bar with jade taking a sip of liquor from my glass . "Are you pregnant yet?" I asked "No but Brian and I are working on it now" she said quickly "Time is wasting Jade , you need to get pregnant now. Eventually Justin is going to want to see you and his baby" I said " I don't feel right doing this.. I think he know that I'm not pregnant Trina" she said "They Don't know shit , either you want to do this and have Justin or you don't" I said annoyed " I do but what do we do about Brian?" She asked " I'll take care of him" I said smirking " Don't take any calls from them until you are pregnant and don't call me until you are , got it?" I said and she nodded before I left.

Justin

I was done calling and texting Aleah shit I even sent an email ! But she didn't want to hear it I called jade and I didn't get an answer . I knew today was going to be a long night of drinking again . I know I didn't get this woman pregnant and I need my wife to understand that . I left work early today and went to visit my mom . I walked into her house and my mom was putting macaroni and cheese in the oven. "Hey son" she said as I walked in the kitchen . "Hey ma how are you?" I said hugging her "I'm fine baby have a seat how you doing?" She asked "Ma I'm not sure" I said honestly " what's going on?" She asked sitting down " I cheated on Leah a while back and now this woman is saying she's pregnant but ma I know she's not . It doesn't make sense plus I haven't seen her. These are just allegations" I stressed "Now Leah's out of the house , I can't find her she won't even talk to me or nothing" I said "Baby you don't ever step out of your marriage! You find her and apologize immediately, you need to find the other woman and get Leah and y'all figure out what's going on" she said " Ma I can't find Leah , she won't answer my calls , she's not at work I don't know what to do" I said and she grabbed my hand "Leave it up to mama , I'll get her over here baby" she said before checking on the macaroni "You might as well stay for dinner" she said and I nodded .

Leah

" Cami and I have been having some amazing sex , I need to cut her off more often" I said to Jonathan and we laughed "Now Leah you need to end this it's only going to make a wrong turn" Michelle chimed in and Jonathan mushed her "Whatever ! Baby have a little fun I'm seeing someone myself and he's definitely ringing my bells!" He said laughing and I laughed with him . "Michelle's such a mom!" I said and she rolled her eyes "All I'm saying is when you do everything that you're doing it turns into shit sooner or later . Plus I definitely wasn't a mother when we were in school" she said winking at me and I smirked . "Wait a minute bitches !" Jonathan yelled "What Chelle talking bout? Y'all bitches flirting!" He yelled clearly tipsy. "Nobody's flirting! I'm just saying I wasn't a mother in my past times" Michelle said crossing her legs . I eyed Michelle stealing looks at me and I took another shot . "We all are very advanced these days" I said and she nodded "When did y'all ?! You knowwww?!" Jonathan said "Chelly you have the floor" I said and she laughed "Fine , in school Leah and I hooked up several times and then we ended it because she was getting married" she said "But whennnn?!" Jonathan said "Y'all didn't tell me!" He said hugging me getting fake emotional

-

After about an hour I was tipsy for sure , Jonathan had gone to bed and Michelle and I were trying to clean up. I headed for the bathroom to check myself "You look fine" Michelle said standing in the doorway "Thanks chelly" I said "I haven't heard you call me that in years girl" she said obviously a little tipsy "Last time you did that was our last time ever" she sighed "I know.." I trailed off . "So I'll see you tomorrow for breakfast?" I asked and we heard Jonathan's snores "Or lunch" she said and we laughed . "I guess I can get going" I said "You need me to take you? I know you didn't drive over and Jonathan is sleep.." she trailed off "I can call cami she lives a little far I'm not staying at my condo" I said and she nodded . Next thing I know the door was closed and I was on the bathroom counter near the sink getting tongued down by Michelle. I moaned as she starting feeling me up and moving my panties to the side . She slid her fingers inside of me "Fuck" I gasped and she bit on my neck knowing that's my spot. She pushed my legs apart licking and sucking my clit as I bit my lip moaning for her to keeping going . I didn't want to wake Jonathan but damn Michelle was driving me up the walls . She swelled her tongue on my clit fast then slow sliding her fingers inside and out of me . "Oooou mmmmhm" I moaned trying to stay balanced and she sucked all on my clit I couldn't keep it together "Oooh fuck ! Shit!" I moaned and moaned feeling myself ready to cum "Mmmhm" she moaned fingering me fast and licking my clit fuck I was cumin I arched my back moaning loudly Damn she was soo good! I moaned out until I came all on her fingers and tongue. She stood up and kissed me I wanted more of her "Come home with me" she said in my ear and I was ready . We cleaned up , locked up and left .