Dreaming ..

Leah

I sung along to Kehlani Nights like this as I showered . Something about a steamy shower just arouse me plus I didn't see Brandon again last night due to a last minute meeting with Leslie. I guess I'm slightly interested in what she's talking about plus money is my best friend , I'm all for getting the bag . As I showered I wasn't scared to tease myself just a little rubbing my soapy body a little extra before deciding I need some company. I finished up and dried my body before putting my robe on and calling khloe . " Hey you" she said " Hi , I'm just .. in need of some attention" I said " I'm on the way" she said before hanging up and I smiled . I decided to pick out something to wear for my meeting with Leslie later . Going with simple casual wear I sat it to the side and soon enough there was a knock at my door . I opened it and Khloe was standing there in shock " You're home is amazing!" She complimented " Thanks , just temporary" I lied I know I'm wrong for having her over to our home but I was craving a little attention. " Well come in" I said leading her to a guest bedroom downstairs " We have like an hour til my housekeeper gets here" I said Untying my robe giving her an eye full " You so sexy baby" she said grabbing my hand pulling me on top of her kissing me as we lay back and I didn't hesitate to kiss her back sliding my tongue into her mouth she rubbed my ass before giving it a smack and I bit her neck . She started to play with my clit lightly making me moan before sliding her fingers inside of me "aaahh" I moaned as she licked my nipple before sucking it . She picked the pace up and I moaned biting on my lip " Fuck" I said as she flipped us over we tongue kissed more as she finger fucked me . " Mmmhm!" I moaned and she moved to get a taste of me my favorite part . I felt her tongue swirl hungrily on my clit and I arched my back instantly. " Shittt" I moaned as she licked and sucked my clit . Justin wouldn't let me be so fluent and open to doing things I wanted to do . I snapped from my thoughts to enjoy my ride with Khloe . I moaned out ready to cum for her and she wouldn't let " Ooooh fuck!" I moaned and I was pushing her head with my legs shaking. " Cami you are .. amazing " I said taking a deep breath . She kissed my thighs before moving " Khloe.." she said looking at me " It's Khloe" I sat up " That's what I said , I know your name" I said " Leah you called me Cami" she said and I ignored her kissing her until she kissed me back then reaching in her panties to rub her clit nice and slow I didn't speed up until she moaned for me . "Mmm!" She moaned as I sped up kissing on her neck . " Don't be mad at me , forgive me" I said and she nodded moaning I slid in my fingers inside of her roughly and she rolled her hips moaning gripping onto my sheets . " Tell me you like this baby" I said in her ear " Fucckk it's soo g-good" she moaned and I sped up ready to make her cum she was moaning and her legs were shaking soon enough and when she came we licked her juices from my fingers then kissed . Before we could continue anything else my door bell rang . " Shit , let me answer that" I said throwing my robe back on and heading for the door . I tied it and opened it "Hello , are you Mrs Smith ?" The guy asked "I am , and you are ?" I asked "This is a package for you , have a wonderful day !" He said after Scanning the package. I took it inside and Khloe came peeking . "Come out" I said sitting the box down to open it "Gift?" She asked "Maybe" I said opening it inside was a beautiful pair of Christian Louboutin's Deep cherry red and black stilettos with a card . " Beautiful for a beauty" Khloe said " Who's it from ?" She asked and I opened the card reading it to myself " Khloe will you excuse me? I'll see you at work" I dismissed her and she nodded leaving . The note read " I Enjoyed dinner , I saw these shoes and I thought they'd be perfect with you wearing them . See you soon - Leslie S."
I hurried off to get dressed .

Justin

I searched online looking to book a flight , in home masseuse and to get flowers , edible arrangements sent with a new Chanel bag her favorites. In the middle of me doing this I received a call from an unknown number "Hello?" I answered " Can we talk Justin?" The person asked "Who's this ?" I asked "Someone you'd like to talk to as I have some information about your wife .." they said "And what is it that you think you know?" I ask "It's not what i think it's what I know" they said " Tell me" I said "Your wife has been seeing Trey again , he's back in town and he's around .. that's all I can say" they said before hanging up . It was strange that a woman a random woman would call and say these things . I needed to see my wife ASAP .
I thought about my phone call last night and I didn't know what to believe but I knew I needed to look her in the eyes and if Trey was anywhere near my wife I swear it'd be the last time !