6

Aleah

Trina came back into the room admiring my body " Leah , you know Cami isn't good enough to handle someone like you " she said leaning against the door " You think you are ?" I ask " Yes , you a sexy nymph and I know I can satisfy your every need . You took great care of Cami and kept her hidden but I think she's more into Cindy but maybe I'm talking to much " she said as I sat up in the bed pouring myself some Hennessy . It's been a great afternoon with Trina I'm trying to have an even better night with her honestly " Baby you need to be catered to , you know that " Trina said " Let me fuck you , feed you , rub you down and more . Unlike Cami I'm loyal to only one and I can keep myself off the scenes" she said crawling into bed with me " I'm listening " I reply nonchalantly as she kiss my feet and up my leg I feel myself getting wet . " Why flip on Cami ?" I Question before downing my Hennessy and spreading my legs . " I'd never get tired of this pussy " she said before eating my pussy " Mmm " I moan before recording it " Mmmm " I moan as I grind my hips . Trina's putting a nice show on for the camera i ain't gone lie I'm loving all of it . " Ahhh yessss " I moan out arching my back . I stop recording and save the video before Changing positions and sitting on her face " Yessss " I moan out grinding my pussy on her tongue this shit feels amazing . She grip my ass and I keep circling my hips " Mmmm !" I moan out before cumming on her tongue . She plant kisses on my pussy as I come down from my high. I take over moving between her legs and we grind pussies " Mmmm !" Trina moan out as our bodies move in sync my pussy so wet ! " Yesssss " I moan bitting my lips as she suck my nipples . After going at it for damn near an hour we came yet again .

-

Trina

I couldn't contain myself with Aleah , she was the perfect woman. I watched her as she slept peacefully before deciding to make her breakfast. Fuck Cami I love her but I need Aleah to myself ! I walked into the kitchen ass naked and started to prepare some Steak and cheese omelettes with bell peppers and onions with biscuits. I wanted to show her what a real woman can do cause she's used to Cami . I'm ready to devour her body again , it's like Leah has me hooked . Am I sprung ? I chuckled to myself as I continued to prepare Leah's meal . I checked my phone I had several messages from Cami
Cam : hey how did things go ?
You never called 🤔
What's wrong ? Call me asap !
I rolled my eyes and prepared Leah's plate and mine . I walked into the room with our plates that consisted of Steak omlettes , honey biscuits and orange juice . I sat the food on the night stand before climbing on top of her naked body and kissing her passionately. She weakly kissed back before we fully made out . " W-wait Leah I made breakfast " I rushed out before we ended of having sex . " You made me breakfast? " she said with a raised eyebrow " Yes baby , I thought you'd be starved after our night of love making " I said with a smile before grabbing her plate as she checked her phone . I began to try to feed her " What are you doing ?" She asked " Trying to feed you love , open up " I said as she opened her mouth . " I told you I'm going to cater to you and you will forget all about Camille, you need me " I said feeding her . I ate a bit myself before Leah spoke up . " Let's shower beautiful " she said rubbing my leg . We got into her jacuzzi tub instead and she was kissing on my neck as I rubbed her ass and clit . We tongue kissed and we began grinding pussies " Babyyyyy " I moaned lowly " Fuck " she moaned loud moving faster . Once we came I put on a strap on sitting down before she got on top riding me moaning loud " Leah don't stop " I said wanting her to come hard I gripped and smacked her ass . " Mmmm! Fuckkkkkk !" She moans out throwing her head back as I rub her clit . " Cum baby !" I say as she ride it faster and faster " Oooouuu ! Mmmm !" She yell out cumming again . We switch positions and she put the strap on . She slide into my pussy from behind and I moan out immediately " Leaaahhhhh " I yell out as she start pounding me from behind " Ohhh goddd ! Mmmm " I moan but she don't let up . Josh NEVER fucked me this good I'm moaning like crazy as she fuck me hard .