Overload

Leah

I woke up to my alarm going off and I had a headache off of this world . I rolled over and it was 9 am , I decided to send Jonathan a text that I'll come to the store later I'm hung over . Brandon had sent a text telling me to leave him alone and I guess one drink turned into a bottle. I needed to pull myself together my husband will be home in a few days and I'm losing control . I decided to pull myself up and shower after taking Tylenol . After damn near an hour I got dressed in leggings and a t shirt . I decided to go get a massage , wax and mani pedi I needed to clear my mind and relax .

-

After getting fully pampered I felt better , I had Jonathan meeting me for some lunch at this cute little spot and I just wanted to vent . "What's going on?" He said sitting down "Hello to you too" I said sipping my water "Why are you out extra comfortable?" He asked " I was hung over this morning I needed to get myself pampered and rejuvenated" I said "You have a meeting with Leslie soon right ? Go get some rest and stop worrying about Brandon" he said and I rolled my eyes " I need you to speak to him , we need to sit and talk but he doesn't want contact" I said " Leah your husband will be home soon fuck talking it out" he said "Brandon and I have history I gotta make it right" I said "I disagree, let's just order" he said and I thought to myself about what I needed to do .

Brandon

I ain't tripping on Leah I miss her and I wanted to talk but for what? She don't respect me enough to be honest about simple shit and I can't deal with that . Moms found out about the shit that went down and of course went to the third degree about why I shouldn't be with Leah ass . I just been facing blunts by my lonely on some chill shit , when I'm ready I might talk. I lit another one and inhaled before getting a knock at my door . I exhaled and sat it in the ashtray before checking the peep hole it was Leah " Man what ?" I asked through the door " Brandon open this door" she said and being petty I unlocked the door and walked away . After a few seconds she opened it " We need to talk about this stop shutting me out" she said and I took another hit " Mhm" I said " Camille and I did business , we explored a bit a few times but that's it" she said "Mhm" I said blowing out the smoke . She stood by the door and spoke to me she was dressed real relaxed for her type. " You ain't got no fucking respect ma" I said and she frowned " Are you really mad bout some jump off that means nothing to me ? As a man this a opportunity for you .." she said and I frowned "Opportunity? For what? A threesome? if I wanted that shit I could've had that ! I respect yo ass ! I wouldn't ask for you one if I wanted that I could've got some dumb ass bitches for it !" I said pissed that she thought that shit impressed me. "Brandon I love you too" she said " You need to go ma" I said "Brand-" she started "Now man" I said and she left . She had me fucked up im not a boy I'm a grown ass man.

Leslie

I got dressed as my assistant made sure dinner and wine was available and fresh for Aleah and Kimberly's arrival. I decided to wear a simple blouse and a pencil skirt with my jimmy Choi's No bra and my girls were perky . I was on a mission and Leah was bound to be mine. After about 10mins of finishing touches my door bell rang and I headed for the door . "Hi Leslie!" Kimberly said hugging me "Hi honey" I exclaimed hugging her . "How are you , Aleah here?" She asked " No not yet , she should be here soon let's get comfortable" I said . We sat down and decided to sip a little wine with small talk. After a while of us just chatting my door bell rung and I told my assistant to let her in while she was on the way out , It's showtime. "Hi beautiful" I said as Leah walked in looking edible. "Hi how are you ladies?" She said smiling and Kimberly stood to shake her hand . " Aleah , you are gorgeous. I'm Kimberly and I'm happy to have you on board" Kimberly said smiling "Thanks the offer was fairly well" Leah said and I stood back to watch the interaction. "Why don't we celebrate with something more than wine?" I asked "You have something stronger?" Leah asked and I gladly brought out my weapons "I Have Hennessy, Jack Daniels , Patron the list goes on" I said and we picked our favorites . We had a lot of small talk and Kimberly and Leah were getting along well.
-
"Leslie where's your bathroom?" Leah said "Ill show you , follow me" I said directing her and signaling Kimberly. After Leah used the bathroom I pushed her against the wall "You play so hard to get" I said in her ear and she giggled "Try me" she said and it impressed me . I kissed her and surprisingly she kissed me back. "Follow me" I said pulling her into my bedroom where Kimberly was waiting on us in just a bra and panties "Plot much?" Leah said laughing "You're so beautiful so Why not?" I said before kissing her and unzipping her dress . As it fell to the floor she stepped out her heels and walked me to the bed . I kissed her head to toe and Kim watched us closely . I finally pulled her thong off and kissed her before licking her clit teasing her "mmm" she moaned while arching her back I continued to please her intently as Kimberly unsnapped her bra in the front before pinching her nipples . Leah started grinding on my face and moaning loudly and I was enjoying it . After cumming we switched positions and she sat on my face while Kimberly ate my Pussy all to be heard was Leah's moans and Kimberly slurps and moans . She rocked on my face moaning loudly and I smacked her ass .
-
"ahhh !" Leah moaned out before kissing Kimberly she straddled Kimberly ass up while I put a finger in her ass fucking her and eating Kimberly pussy. After Kimberly came for me Leah took over and started to grind on Kimberly . They were moaning and groaning and I felt jealous "Leah you're my treat" I said and she and I 69 and she was a beast with her tongue . I was about to cum only five mins in she bounced her ass on my tongue and I was in awe. After hours of all of us enjoying each other the girls had gone . I was alone and I pulled my cameras to get the very hot video. Check mate.