7

Aleah

My eyes fluttered open as I lowly moaned out and arched my back . I looked to see Cami eating my pussy " Mmm Good morning baby " she moan to me as she rub on her own clit as well " Morningggg" I moan as she please my pussy . She licked and sucked my clit thoroughly making me buck and moan loud as I came onto her face " Fuuucckkk" I moan . She climbs on top of me and kiss on my nipples before grinding slowly on my clit . We instantly started moaning and groaning god she was making me feel so fucking good then suddenly the door bell rang . " Don't you dare stoppp !" I moan out ready to cum for her . She sped up grinding her pussy on mine and we was about to cum but somebody kept ringing the bell . " Make me cummmm please " I whine out before I cum all on her pussy and she cum as well . As we caught our breath Cami grabbed her robe and went to answer the door . I texted Justin asking to see him and surprisingly he agreed and I was no longer interested in another round with Cami . I freshened up and slid back into my clothes leaving my panties on purpose and walked to the door . As I lifted my head , there was a mysterious woman in the front room with Cami , she wasn't my type and quite frankly she had nothing on me . " Camille who's this ?" I say looking her up and down . " I'm Cindy " she said " And you are ?" I chuckled before answering " Anyway , Baby when you're done dealing with Cindy I'll be back for our afternoon love making dear " I said before kissing her . I looked over at Cindy and she was upset " Don't ever call me again Cami ! " she said leaving out and slamming the door . " Aleah what the fuck is your problem?! " Cami yelled getting into my face " Why the fuck are you fucking around with her !!!!?" I yell " why does it matter ?! You get to go to your husband!!" She yell pissing me off " Fuck You Camille! I'm done with you ! You will never get your face is this pussy again YOU DEAD to me! " I yell leaving . She really thought I was going to be ok with her pleasing a hoe !? Fuck her I was using her anyway that bitch got me completely twisted !

-
I found myself at Jonathan's home venting about everything that transpired. " Honey , you have to stop flipping out she can see someone else Leah don't be selfish" he said as we sipped on mimosas . " Fuck her I'm over it plus I think Justin is coming around and want us together again anyway" I say confidently " Did you really fuck her friend? You cold mama" Jonathan said as I laugh about it . " I'm going to turn them against each other and get my Papi back , I miss him so much" I say sadly " Don't worry everything is going to be fine but I think you need to leave both Trina and Camille alone , it's only going to make trouble for you" Jonathan stated " I have to get going now love , let's meet again soon I'll text you later" I said getting my bag and phone heading for the door . " Ok girl love ya muah !" He said as I was closing the door " God what's next" I say to myself as I get into my car . I think about fucking with Trina and decided to finally reply to the lovely message she sent earlier To Unknown: Sweet msg you sent but I'm afraid cami think I'm sweeter 😉 You bounce on dick Cami licking my clit Turn your volume up 🤭
I laughed loud as I sent the message with the video of cami eating my pussy and pulled off .

Justin

I was at home checking my emails but Aleah wouldn't leave my mind I miss her goofy ways , sex , food , her loving personality and just everything . It was like I wanted to be around her even after the hurt she's caused I couldn't help but wonder if she was thinking about me also ? I decided to finally call her " Hello ?" She answered and it was like music to my ears " Hey Leah , how are you ?" I asked " I'm Ok , how are you ? I thought you'd never call" she said and I smiled damn I missed this woman " I'm maintaining, is the shop doing ok ?" I asked trying to find a way to ask her to dinner tomorrow night . " It's ok although after .. you know I've took a step back from opening another store" she said sadly " I'm Sorry , why don't we talk tomorrow? I'll take you to dinner and we can chat a bit . How's that sound ?" I say " That would be wonderful" she say " Great , I have some uh work to do and I just wanted to make sure you were well .." I say " Ok thanks see you tomorrow and I love you regardless of my mistakes I love you Justin" she said softly " I love you to Leah" I say before we hang up . Ive decided to take my mother's advice and it's no turning back now , I guess sometimes you have to let go .