Devious Behavior

Trey

Trina didn't wake up after surgery , she's in a medical induced coma do to complications with the surgery. I asked myself what am I doing before getting out of my car . I was hurt , I left my sister and now she's in a hospital bed I knew I had to come back my "Vacation" was over. I got out of the car and knocked at the door before she opened it . "What's going on?" I asked before walking inside and she sipped her wine "I'm sorry about what's going on" she said and I followed her into the kitchen "Wine?" She asked giving me a glass "Thanks" I said before taking a sip "Leah , I appreciate this I need to unwind for a second. I can't wrap my head around this" I said eyeing her in her silk black robe and black red bottoms . "Of course , that's what friends are for" she said before sitting her glass down kissing me . I kissed her back as she unbuttoned my jeans . She massaged my dick in her hands til I was ready as we kissed and I grabbed her ass . I picked her up before placing her on the counter and she eyed me hungrily she wanted me and I definitely needed her . I slid inside of her as she held onto me "Aaah!" She moaned as I slid in and out of her wetness she bit her lip as I sped up fucking her hard "Ssshit !" She yelled out holding onto my arms tight I thrusted inside of her faster "Mmmmhm ! Fuck me" she moaned leaning back on the counter.

Leah

Trey felt so good inside of me , I almost forgot how sexually compatible we were . He couldn't keep his eyes off my body so I decided to give him a real show . I leaned back and started to play with my clit. "Aaah! Fuck" I moaned out arching my back and he groaned kissing on me . I was ready to cum he was in and out of me fast and hard he was hitting my spots sure enough . "Fuckkk ima cum !" I moaned out as he slammed into me "fuck Leah" he groaned and I came all over his dick . He made me turn over and he shoved right back inside of me before grabbing my hair and fucking me hard "Ooou! Yesss" I moaned out and he smacked my ass I through it back just a little and he liked it . I was moaning so loud cause that dick was touching all my spots like Brandon every time . Trey grabbed my hair hard pulling my hair back pounding my kitty and I yelled out fuck ! This dick was so good and I was ready to cum again . He held my hips and fucked me roughly before I came and he pulled out releasing on my floor . " Damn girl" he said "You cleaning that up , come on" I said and he stood there for a second "Undress I want to ride" I said before he smirked .

-

"Leah?" Justin said onto the phone snapping me out of my thoughts "I heard you baby , I love you too!" I said I was thinking about Trey and I previous encounter. When Trey left and after my shower Justin called . I was still ignoring Brandon so far but I couldn't stop my rage for sex right now . I thought Trey wore me out but I wanted something else. "Me and Ken are going to the bar baby , love you more and I'll call you tomorrow. I can't wait to get home" Justin said "I love you the most baby and I can't wait to see you , Goodnight" I said before we hung up . I laid across the bed in my towel and I decided to play a game Of "Roulette" I texted Michelle and Khloe "Shower with me?" Whomever respond first is who I'm playing with .

Michelle

I knocked on Leah's condo door and she opened it in a towel . "Hi" I said eyeing her "Undress and meet me in the bathtub" she said dropping her towel . I closed the door and headed to the bedroom before undressing , when I entered the bathroom she was in the garden style bathtub full of bubbles sipping wine . "Leah what's all this?" I asked the bathroom was dark with a few candles "Just relaxation and fun" she said as I joined her "I'm for fun" I said and she finished her wine before kissing me and feeling me up . She kissed at my neck before playing with my clit "Mmm" I moaned lowly and she planted kissed on my breast . I moaned out moving my hips a little as she played with my clit . The warm water with this kind of attention was definitely what I needed . We kissed some more and she played with my pussy til I came .