Weak Or Weep

Cami

I was focused on getting the bag , I had so much work to do I couldn't keep up . I called Cindy "Hi cami what's up!" She said "I need an assistant is what's up , can you come help me?" I asked and she agreed to come over and lend a hand . I hadn't heard from Trina or Jade and I'm relieved! I didn't need the drama or bullshit . Im redecorating my home and getting rid of things that just remind me of Leah and all the things we've done . I texted her last night and she didn't respond I felt betrayed how could she let Michelle have her like I once had ? How could she laugh st my pain ? How could she not care? And all in all I loved her still. Someone knocked on my door and I went to open it expecting Cindy and there she was "Hi! I brought wine" she said and laughed "Come on in I have so much for us to do" I said taking the bottle . This is what I wanted with Leah , but she only came around when it was convenient for her.

Michelle

Leah and I had breakfast with Jonathan this morning and now where shopping around for her new condo . She asked me to tag along and assist her with picking the right one . So far we've seen at least four and it was one that stuck to her . "I just love it , don't you ?" She asked "I like it , why are you leaving the other one ?" I asked "Because I feel like I need a fresh scenery plus this is more private for us" she said I eyed her because I know she can be manipulating. "Us huh? We a thing?" I asked and she looked at me "Labels fuck everything up , we are what we are" she said and I took that and ran with it . I sat in the car as Leah spoke with the realtor she was getting the new condo . Soon after talking with him she got into the car "It's a deal?" I asked "Yes!" She said giggling " At least it's furnished, so what are you doing with the the other one?" I asked "Selling it , I want to leave it in the past honestly" she said and I nodded " I'm going to get some movers to get my personal things , get a cleaning crew and just be done" she said " Good , I'm happy for you" I said "Thanks , I'll have the keys in a few days" she said .

Leah

After condo shopping , I went to make sure the store was running smoothly. I had somethings to handle with Jonathan anyway . "I found the perfect condo" I said and he clapped "Yes I knew you would" He said "Plus it's fully furnished and I'll be getting the keys soon!" I said "Yes bitch!" He exclaimed "We need to celebrate tonight , maybe I can bring my man tonight" he said and I agreed "We can but only for a little , maybe a round or two of drinks" I said and he laughed "Yeah bitch sureee" he said .

-

I was at the condo getting ready to hit the club with Jonathan, Michelle and Jonathan's mystery man. When I was done Michelle was knocking on the door , I answered it "Damn you look good !" She said and I laughed "Thanks are you ready to go?" I asked and on our way out I got my picture taken

 When I was done Michelle was knocking on the door , I answered it "Damn you look good !" She said and I laughed "Thanks are you ready to go?" I asked and on our way out I got my picture taken