Only the Strong Survive pt 3

Trina

I headed over to Jades house , she thought she was pregnant and I was ready to find out . When I pulled up she was outside waiting and smiling "I'm pregnant!" She said and I ran to give her a hug "Great !" I said before we headed inside . "We need to text Justin so y'all can meet and talk ." I said sitting down "But what about Brian?" She asked and I rolled my eyes "I'll handle it now listen you need to convince them you are at least two months pregnant" I said "Trina I don't think I can do this" she said "Bitch you don't have a choice , while you are at it ask cami to meet you for breakfast I need photos of you to together for Leah" I said needed to fake evidence for my lie. I was keeping tabs on everyone making sure my plans go right however I could tab my own brother .

-

I pulled up to treys house and knocked on his door . A few minutes later he came to the door "What Trina?" He said before heading back inside "Are you packing?" I asked seeing moving boxes filled up "Yes I'm moving" he said "I can't be in the same office as Justin anymore he has to much power and it'll cost my job" he said "Think you can fuck Leah on camera ?" I asked "I never fucked that girl" he lied " Why would you and her husband have beef ? It's cool I fucked her too and it'd hurt him more if it was you" I said and he realized I knew this whole time . "I'm staying away from your bullshit Trina , No!" He said "Trey you know me , don't fuck with me" I said "Trina she won't leave him and he won't leave her . Understand that you don't need to interfere with shit that has nothing to do with you" he said and I had a idea just like that . "Right , see you later " I said rushing back to my place . I was going to pay Justin a visit .

Justin

I was heading to the office and I received a phone call from jade saying she wanted to meet up and discuss this once and for all. I was sure to tell my wife and we agreed to meet her with a plan of course. I walked inside and Ashley , the receptionist informed me that I had a visitor . " A Trina Williams is here to see you" She said and I told her to send her to my office a few seconds later She walked into my office "Hi Mr. Smith , or is Justin Ok?" I said "Hi Trina . What's up?" I said sitting back in my seat "Do you know that my brother and your wife is having an affair?" And I smirked "No affair Trina trust me" I said "Anything else you needed?" I asked "Actually yes , I'm also having an Affair with your wife" she said and I laughed hard . "I have proof" she said "Show me the proof Trina , Leah's not having an affair" I said "But she is . Of course not with me because I want you but I can bring you the woman on a platter and you'll see for yourself" she said "You and Trey are ridiculous, Stay away from me and mine!" I said dismissing her . She stormed out and I called my wife . "Hi baby" she said "Hey love what are you doing?" I asked "Getting massages with Michelle" she said "I gotta go love you" she said before disconnecting the call. I'll definitely get to her later .

Michelle

"Shitttttt !" Leah moaned out grinding on my face cumin for the fourth time this morning for me . She moved and laid on her back I bit my lip moving between her legs and her phone rung " Wait I gotta get this" she said before answering and talking to her husband . I kissed her thighs then her clit waiting for her to the end the call . Once she did it was on from then " Want some more?" She said moving my hair from my face and I didn't respond just started licking and sucking on her . She lifted her legs moaning loudly and I continued to please her body any way I could .

-

By the time Leah left it was at least 2 pm , I headed inside of this restaurant for some lunch . I saw Camille there with some woman but I ignored it because it wasn't my business and she needed a friend . As I was leaving she stopped me " Hi , at the event you said somethings and you didn't even tell me anything else" she said " Because it's not your business cami , yes I'm fucking Leah in fact I just did this morning so now what?" I said before walking off . I'm sure she'd be blowing her up real soon I thought smiling getting into my car .