Soul Searching

The past can haunt you ..

Leah

Michelle , Jonathan and I have been friends since high school and Brandon was my first crush . We were thick as thieves and I was crushing until my world crashed and Brandon had to move away . Once we completed high school It was time to do things differently and grow up that we knew , but we also knew we wanted to do it all together . College treated us poorly , well & then the best . We had many memories, ones we'd never forget ...

One night , I woke up to kisses and hands in my panties and I realized I was at my apartment I woke up and Michelle was behind me kissing my neck " Shh Leah" she said before rubbing my clit and I arched my back "You so wet" she said lowly in my ear and I moaned lowly rocking my hips lightly "Mmm" I moaned and she pulled my panties off before kissing me and it felt good so I slid my tongue in her mouth before she started to suck my nipples and put her fingers inside of me " Ahhh" I moaned as she pleased me I knew this was wrong but It had me wet and excited. She fucked me faster until I came for her . Before I could say anything she began to lick and suck on my clit making me moan out and arch my back "Shittt" I moaned running my fingers in her hair . This had me rushing I was feeling things I've never felt she took her time with me and made me very happy . We kept our private fling together she dated and so did I but we'd have sex a lot together after the first time . One particular night Jonathan caught us creeping and was hurt by us failing to tell him .

Several months later..

"Michelle I don't know about partying tonight , finals are tomorrow and I need to study!" I said "Aleah pleaseeee ! Jonathan's coming and it's gone be fun" Michelle said "I guess but I don't know what to wear!" I complained "All those clothes in there come on !" Michelle said and I finally decided to step out with her and Jonathan. I put on a fitted dress with some heels and straighten my hair , after doing my makeup Jonathan was knocking at the bathroom door "Come on bitch" he said and I opened the door "How I look?" I asked "Bomb!" They said and I smiled "Let's go ladies !" I said laughing and heading for the party .

20mins later

We make it to the party and it's kinda lit "Where the fine ass frat guys at ?" Jonathan said and I laughed "I'm sure they are around" I said as we got some drinks . Michelle disappeared with this girl she was seeing for a while and Jonathan was doing is own thing so I was vibing alone . I sipped and danced here and there . "Hey , Aleah right ?" A deep voice said behind me "Yeah" I said turning around and there he was tall , dark and handsome man himself , Justin. I've been crushing on him for so long he wasn't the typical "frat guy" he was really sweet and I've seen him around a lot . "How are you ?" He said "I'm fine Justin, it's Justin right?" I said and he smirked "Yeah .. it's Justin . You wanna dance with me? Maybe get another drink ?" He asked with a smile I couldn't say no to . We talked and danced majority of the night and I was on top of the world, he was everything I wanted . Couple months later I felt like I was that girl , Justin and I spent so much time together I barely had time for my friends and it was making Michelle bitter . She and her girlfriend had broken up and it wasn't good for her but I couldn't help my excitement. I broke things off with Michelle and she was furious with me and the fact that I wanted to be with Justin and just him. She moved out of our apartment eventually and we didn't speak much until she was ready and I understood.

Two years later and Justin and I was engaged and he was doing great in his career and supporting me while I was trying to build my empire. Justin and I eventually got married and our life was on the up and up . We were happy and where we dreamed of being . Young and in love really took us , ideally we were the couple that overcame the ups and downs . I valued my vows and Justin valued his vows and me . Everything I wanted and we needed we had... Who knew the changes I was about to face .