Crashing pt 2

Leah

"Leah first things first I'm sorry .. I told your husband about Trey . I don't know why but I did I was angry and I knew y'all was back messing around . Leah don't be ma-" Michelle started before I slapped her . " why the FUCK would you do that ?!" I yelled before grabbing my shit to Leave "You stupid ass bitch ! I'm going to make your life hell!" I yelled and she followed me "Leah please!" She yelled " Don't leave ! I'm sorry !" She said following me as I rushed out the door . That dumb as bitch ! She was dead to me . Don't play with my marriage at all! I jumped in my range and sped off calling Jonathan immediately "yeah?" He answered "I'm gone kill that bitch ! Keep her from around me ! I don't want to see her face !" I yelled " W-what's wrong ?" He rushed out " Bitch are you getting dick?! Meet me at my house in a hour you slut!" I said to him before hanging up . Then my husband called " what?!" I answered not thinking about it " What's wrong ?" He said " Nothing just frustrated , what's going on Justin ?" I huffed " Can you go by my moms house?" He asked and I rolled my eyes " Sure Justin , love you gotta go bye" I said hanging up . I didn't feel like dealing with him right now . I got a text from Brandon telling me to come by his new house and I couldn't help my smiles . I rushed home to shower and get dressed .

-
An hour later I arrived to Brandon's home and knocked on the door . He opened the door smiling at me " Hey Leah" he said letting me in " Hi" I said admiring the home . " Go upstairs ma" he said locking up and I did "First door on the right !" He said and I went to his bedroom . It was rose pedals everywhere, candles lit also and I just looked around gushing . "This for you ma" he said lowly in my ear and Before I realized what was about to happen , Brandon was on top of me planting kisses on my neck before kissing my lips as I stuck my tongue in his mouth and in that moment I knew I didn't want this to end . I felt his hands over my body and sliding up my dress he quickly snatched my panties off . I was wet and ready for his mouth to explore . He began to kiss my thighs but I couldn't wait any longer I bite my lip in anticipation. He began to lick my clit and I finally let out a breath I didn't realize I was even holding in . "Mmmhm" I moaned slowly grinding my pussy against his tongue and he gripped my waist holding me in place as he devoured me . My moans where uncontrollably loud his tongue explored me again and again making me cum so hard from it . I smirked after admiring his beard with my juices on it. He shared a kiss full of passion to me and I didn't hesitate to grab his dick and pump it with my hand but he pushed my hand away "it's about you ma" he said pushing my legs up and back giving him access to enter my soaking wet kitty . The feel of him stretching my tight kitty was a craving I've had for a while . It was ecstasy feeling him stuff me with his dick "Fuck!" I moaned out and he grabbed my legs holding them before stroking in and out of me slowly . "P-pleaseeee" I begged wanting him to speed up he groaned and sped up as if on cue letting my legs go to get ear to ear with me " Fuck !" He groaned stroking me at a good steady pace it's as if we were both craving each other so badly . He sped up and I bit my lip " Ooou shit!" I cried out digging my nails in his back he held me close . I looked in his eyes grabbing his hand and placing it on my neck for him to choke me . He was intrigued by my behavior but I'm all for being naughty right now . He was a good boy he choked me lightly and fucked me harder . I was at my point but all my scratching and yelling wasn't stopping him .We both came it was bliss I felt his warm juices fill me up and oddly enough I wanted more . "I wanna see you ride it , can you handle that ?" He asked and I had to process what he said before climbing aboard I reversed cowgirl for him and slid down on his thick member . We both cursed that shit won't get old . I started riding him at a nice steady speed before he slapped my ass and I showed him for sure what I was made of . I bounced on him dick showing my ass literally and it felt so good! "Shittttt !" He said hella excited and I moaned throwing my head back I'm claiming this dick . I sped up then slowed down before speeding him making him drool this was going to be a night to remember for sure . He doubled tapped my leg and got up . Before he could say anything I put my ass up and didn't hesitate to slide in from behind . That's my favorite position so I'm ready for a wild ride . " fuck meee" I moaned and he did just that I felt him deep and he snatched my head back pulling my hair and roughly fucking me "Yesss daddy !" I moaned and he bit his lip groaning while throwing dick in my stomach . I was crying out this shit felt so good I was cumming again and I couldn't wait to feel him doing it inside of me. He pulled out after nutting in me and laid down and I laid my head on his chest . "Leah man I love you girl" he said and I looked up at him .