4x01 - Lazarus Rising

Bobby Singer, Dean Winchester and Sam Winchester stands outside a house. After Dean came back from hell, they wanted answer about who resurrected him. They knock on the door and Pamela opens it. She is in her thirties, strong and beautiful with a ready smile.

"Bobby!" She grabs him into a hug, lifting him briefly off the ground. Sam and Dean shares a look.

"You're a sight for sore eyes" Bobby says to Pamela. Pamela steps back and looks Sam and Dean up and down appraisingly. "So, these the boys?"

"Hey" Dean can't help himself from flirting, of course. "Hi" While Sam answer a little awkward.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm. Dean Winchester. Out of the fire and back in the frying pan, huh? Makes you a rare individual."

"If you say so"

"Come on in" Pamela ushers them in, first Bobby, then Dean, then Sam and shuts the door behind them.

"So, you hear anything?" Questions Bobby.

"Well, I Ouija'd my way through a dozen spirits. No one seems to know who broke your boy out, or why." Answers Pamela.

"So, what's next?"

"A Séance, I think. See if we can see who did the deed."

"You're not gonna... summon the damn thing here" Bobby asks a little worried.

"No. I just want to get a sneak peek at it. Like a crystal ball without the crystal." Pamela explains.

"I'm game" Comes Dean's reply.

Pamela spreads a black tablecloth covered in symbols over a small table. Sam and Dean look at it warily. Dean cocks his head as Pamela squats in front of a cabinet, revealing a scrawled tattoo across her lower back that reads, Jesse forever.

"Who's Jesse?" Dean asks.

"Well, it wasn't forever" Pamela laughs.

"His loss"

Pamela stands with several pillar candles in her hands, stops in front of Dean with a smirk "Might be your gain"

As she passes by, Dean turns to Sam and lowers his voice "Dude, I am so in"

"yeah, she's gonna eat you alive" Sam jokes.

"Hey, I just got out of jail. Bring it"

"You're invited too, grumpy" Pamela winks to Sam as she passes by again.

"You are not invited" Dean was quick to say to his brother.

Pamela, Bobby, Sam and Dean are seated around the small table, which now has six lighted candles in the center.

"Right. Take each other's hands" Pamela says and they all do "And I need to touch something our mystery monster touched" She slides her hand along Dean's inner thigh. He jumps "Whoa. Well, he didn't touch me there"

"My mistake" Pamela smiles.

Dean looks around, nervous, then he takes off his outer shirt and pulls up his left t-shirt sleeve to reveal the handprint. Sam stares at it, shocked and looks at Bobby. Pamela lays her hand on the brand. "Okay"

All four close their eyes as Pamela begins to chant, "I invoke, conjure, and command you, appear unto me before this circle." A television flicks on to static, she continues, "I invoke, conjure and command... Castiel? No. sorry, Castiel, I don't scare easy"

"Castiel?" Dean questions softly.

"Its name. it's whispering to me, warning me to turn back" Pamela answers. White noise and static continues, and the table begins to shake. Still Pamela don't stop chanting. "Maybe we should stop" Bobby says as the white noise and rattling become more violent.