4x20 - The Rapture

Pier – Day

Dean is fishing at the end of a pier. Castiel appears. "We need to talk"

"I'm dreaming, aren't I?"

"It's not safe here. Someplace more private" Cas tells him.

"More private? We're inside my head" Dean tells her.

"Exactly. Someone could be listening"

"Cas, what's wrong?" Dean asks noticing her behavior.

"Meet me here" Cas tells him as she hands him a piece of paper. "Go now" Dean looks up and Castiel is gone from the pier. Dean wakes up with a gasp in a motel room.

**********

Warehouse – Same Night

Dean and Sam walk through the warehouse, flashlights on. "Well, what did she say, Dean? What was so important?"

"If I knew, would I be here?" Dean and Sam ascend a set of stairs. "What the hell?" The room is a complete mess.

"it looks like a bomb went off"

"There was a fight here" Dean says.

"between who?" Sam asks. Dean's flashlight beam lands on a symbol painted in blood on the wall. "Check it out. Look familiar?"

"Yeah, it does"

"Anna used something like that to wish the angels back to the cornfield" Dean explains.

"So, what? Cas was fighting angels?"

"I don't know" Dean finds Castiel in the rubble. "Sam. Cas? Cas. Hey, Cas?"

"What's...? what's...? What's going on?" Cas stumbles.

"Just take it easy. Take it easy" Dean soothes her.

"Oh, no"

"Cas, you okay?" Sam asks noticing her strange behavior.

"Ugh, Castiel. I'm not Castiel. It's me"

"Who's me?" Sam asks confused.

"Jenna. My name is Jenna"

"Where the hell is Castiel?" Dean asks frustrated.

"She's gone"

**********

Motel Room – Night

Jenna sits at a table and devours a hamburger while Dean and Sam watch. "Hmm" Jenna hums.

"You mind slowing down? You're gonna give me angina" Dean said sarcastically.

"I'm hungry"

"When's the last time you ate?" Sam asks concerned.

"I don't know. Months" Jenna guess. She takes another bite of her hamburger and then continues to eat ravenously. "Mmm. Mmm. Mmm!"

"What the hell happened back there? It looked like an angel battle royale" Sam asks confused.

"All I remember is a flash of light and I, uh... I woke up and I was just, you know, like, me again" Jenna tries to explain.

"So, what? Cas just ditched out of your meat suit?" Dean asks annoyed, seeing this woman who he recognize as Cas, but it's not her makes him mad and a little sad.

"I really don't know"

"You remember anything about being possessed? Anything at all?" Sam asks.