4x15 - Death takes a holiday

Alley – Night

Dean walks along the alley, looking around.

"You can't run" Alastair is standing in the alley. "Dean" Dean stops and stares as Alastair advances. Dean retreats. "Not from me. I'm inside that angsty little noggin of yours" Blue-white lightning strikes Alastair and he vanishes.

"What the hell?" Dena muttered.

"Guess again" Dean turns around, Castiel is behind him.

"What just happened? You and Sam just saved a seal. We captured Alastair. Dean, this was a victory" Castiel told him.

"Well, no thanks to you" Dean snapped annoyed.

"What makes you say that?" Castiel cocks her head to the side.

"You were here the whole time?" Dean questioned.

"Enough of it" Castiel looks away.

"Well, thanks for your help with the rock salt" Dean told her sarcastically.

"That script on the funeral home, we couldn't penetrate it" Castiel explained.

"That was angel-proofing" Dean realized.

"Why do you think I recruited you and Sam in the first place" Castiel looked at Dean.

"You recruited us?"

"That wasn't your friend Bobby who called, Dean. It wasn't Bobby who told Sam about the seal" Castiel explained.

"That was you?" Castiel looked down "If you want our help, why the hell didn't you just ask?"

"Because whatever I ask, you seem to do the exact opposite"

"So what now, huh? The people in this town, they just gonna start dying again?" Dean asked.

"Yes"

"These are good people. What, you think you can make a few exceptions?"

"To everything there is a season"

"You made an exception for me" Castiel paused and then looked at Dean, "You're different" there is a long pause after that. Then Tessa appears next to Dean.

"Dean? I could use your help" Castiel is gone.