5x10 - Abandon All Hope

Overpass – Day

Underneath the lowest of these highways. An old man gets out of an expensive car, digs a hole in the dirt and gravel, buries a box and stands up.

"Mr. Pendleton, I presume"

Pendleton turns around to see a man who wasn't there before "Names Crowley"

"In my negotiations I was, uh, dealing with a very young, attractive, uh, lady" Pendleton tells him.

"Yes. I know. But you, piggy bank, you are a big fish, and I wanted to do you the honor of sealing this deal personally" Crowley tells him.

"She said the deal would be sealed with a kiss"

"That's right"

Pendleton stares. Crowley grins.

"No, I mean, she said – I don't –"

"Your choice. You can cling to six decades of deep-seated homophobia, or give it up and get a complete bailout for your bank's ridiculous incompetence" Crowley is up in Pendleton's personal space now.

"There are just things that I—"

"Going once"

"I don't think so—"

"Going twice"

"All right! All right" Crowley pulls Pendleton in "No—" Crowley kisses him anyway. Castiel is observing from a distance, on the phone.

"Got him"

Crowley releases Pendleton. Castiel speaks into the phone "The demon Crowley is making a deal, even as we speak, it's – going – down"

**********

Lakeside – Day

Dean is on the phone. Sam leans against the car, back to Dean. "Going down? Right. Okay, Huggy Bear, just don't lose him" Sam turns to look at Dean.

"I won't lose him" Castiel assures him.

**********

Underpass – Day

"Damn you" Pendleton turns to walk back to his car.

"Enjoy the obscene wealth. See you in ten years"

Crowley fiddles with a cell phone while he walks, then vanishes. Castiel follows him, vanishing as well.

**********

Mansion – Day

Castiel is still on the phone "I followed him. It's not far, but – it's layered in Enochian warding magic"

The wall is covered in blue-white geometric designs.

"I can't get in"

"That's okay, you did great. We'll take it from here" Dean tells her.

**********

Mansion – Night

Crowley is still watching his film when the electricity cuts out. He leaves the room.

"It's Crowley, right?" Sam asks.

"So. The Hardy Boys finally found me. Took you long enough"

Sam is holding Ruby's knife and Dean a shotgun. Jo is not in sight. Crowley approaches, stopping when he sees his rug is rumpled. He looks underneath, a devil's trap has been drawn on the bottom of the rug.