5x18 - Point Of No Return

Motel – Night

Dean packs away his belongings in a box, including his leather jacket, his keys, his guns and a letter. He marks the box for Robert Singer after he tapes it shut.

"Sending someone a candy-gram?" Sam asks.

"How'd you find me?"

"You're going to kill yourself, right? It's not too hard to figure out the stops on the farewell tour. How's Lisa doing, anyways?" Sam sasses.

"I'm not going to kill myself"

"No? So Michael's not about to make you his Muppet? What the hell, man? This is how it ends? You just...walk out?"

"Yeah, I guess"

"How could you do that?" Sam asks.

"How could I? all you've ever done is run away"

"And I was wrong. Every single time I did. Just...please. Not now. Bobby is working on something" Sam pleads.

"Oh, really? What?" Sam doesn't answer "You got nothing and you know it"

"You know I have to stop you"

"Yeah, well, you can try. Just remember: you're not all hopped up on demon blood this time"

"Yeah, I know. But I brought help"

Dean turns around to find Castiel standing behind him. She touches her fingers to Dean's forehead, knocking him out.

**********

Bobby's Study – Day

Castiel grasps her head and hunches over in pain.

"Cas, you okay?" Sam asks her concerned.

"No"

"What's wrong?"

"Something's happening" She tells them.

"Where?" Dean asks. Castiel disappears. Wind throws papers around the room.

**********

Woods – Day

Castiel looks around, begins walking towards a clearing in fallen trees. The ground is pulsing like it's alive. Castiel reaches to touch it, but is attacked from behind.

Castiel stakes her two assailants and goes back to that area of ground. A hand reaches up, and Castiel pulls out the body of Adam Milligan.

**********

Bobby's Study – Day

Wind blows papers and Castiel appears with Adam's body. "Help"

"Boys!" Bobby calls for the Winchester's.

Castiel lays Adam down on the cot. "Who is it?" Bobby asks.

"That's our brother" Sam says.

"Wait a minute. Your brother? Adam?" Bobby asks shocked and confused.

"Cas, what the hell?" Dean asks Castiel.

"Angels" Castiel explains.

"Angels? Why?" Sam asks.

"I know one thing for sure. We need to hide him now" Castiel puts her hand to Adam's chest and brands the Enochian symbols on his ribs to hide him from angels. Adam wakes up "Where am I?"

"It's okay. Just relax, you're safe" Sam comforts him.

"Who the hell are you?"

"You're going to find this a little...a lot crazy, but we're actually your brothers" Dean tells him.