5x08 - Changing Channels

"Supernatural is filmed before a live studio audience"

**********

House – Night

Dean and Sam look around an empty house. All captions are in the Full House font.

Supernatural

Dean and Sam back into each other, startled, turn around and burst out laughing.

Sam opens a cabinet. A white-sheeted 'ghost' waggles at him. He shuts the cabinet and stands against the door. Freeze frame.

Starring

Jared Padalecki

As

Sam Winchester

**********

Lane – Day

Dean is working on the impala. He wipes his forehead, smearing grease there. Sam points and laughs. Dean looks at his hand and laughs. Freeze frame.

Jensen Ackles

As

Dean Winchester

**********

Dean and Sam ride a tandem bicycle.

Dean and Sam race on absurdly small motorcycles.

Jenna Coleman

As

Castiel

Sam throws a football to Dean, who catches it and bounces it off the ground.

Guest Starring

Richard Speight, JR

As

The Trickster

Dean and Sam both flop backwards onto the ground.

**********

Dean and Sam both hold half-eaten burgers. They click together beer bottles and grin at the camera.

Created by

Eric Kripke

**********

Warehouse – Day

Dean and Sam get out of the impala. No one else is in sight. "There was a murder here, and there's no police cars. There's nobody. How's that look to you?" Dean asks Sam.

"Crappy"

Dean pulls out two stakes and two flashlights out of the trunk and hands one of each to Sam. He closes the trunk and they enter the building.

**********

Hospital

Sam and Dean are both wearing white lab coats. They look around and at each other and themselves. "What the hell?"

A blonde doctor and an Asian doctor pass by.

"Doctor"

"Doctor"

Doctor?" Sam asks confused.

Dean opens the door they just entered through. It leads to a janitor's closet where a man and a woman are making out. Dean closes the door, looking freaked.