Chapter Eleven

I just realized I skipped a chapter -_-

When I see his car drive away I turn towards the door and take a deep breath in. I have to tell my parents I am leaving, I cant hide it from them. Walking in I hear my mom call me into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I ask when I come in.

"So Jonathan? You really like him?" She asks me.

"I do. I really do."

"I think he is good for you. The type of boy you need to get you out of your shell." What she says shocks me. I didn't know she thought that.

"Yeah, speaking of which we are going planning a little trip."

"Oh really?" She crosses her arms.

"Yeah, we are going camping for a couple of days. Actually tomorrow. We were going to take the rest of the week off." If i told her New York she would of said no.

"You were?"

"Yes and I was wondering if I could go?"

"What are you going to do?"

I quickly think of the one of time I went camping in fourth grade and what we did. "Uh, you know the usual. Roasting marshmallows, swimming, maybe even fishing."

"Well then I guess you could go if thats all you are doing." She doesn't believe me, i can tell but at least she doesn't mind me going.

"Great! We are leaving tonight." I call as I leave the room.

I can't believe she is letting me go. She usually integrates me but I am glad she isn't. I pull out my old suitcase which hasn't been used since seventh grade and pack it full with long sleeves, t shirts, shorts, jeans, and I even throw a dress in there for good measure. I have no idea what our plans are and I want to be prepared. Not to long after I am ready to go and I call Jonathan. He tells me to come on over because he packed too.

Soon I am at his house knocking on his door. He opens up the door and smiles. Music is blasting around the house and he pulls me in real close. "Hi." He says. "Hi," I tell him.

I leave my suitcase by the door. He takes my backpack and throws it on the couch. I can tell he is in a good mood. He is bouncing as he walks and it radiates to me. "Dance with me." he grabs my hands and makes me start dancing to Sorry by Justin Bieber.

Giggles float through the air and the next song on is Drowning by Eden. He puts his hands on my waist and makes me slow dance with him. Well, not really make me, I will do just about anything he says.

My arms are wrapped around his neck and his are around my waist. We rock back and forth in a perfect motion. He has a goofy smile on his face and his eyes are bright.

"Hey," I whisper.

"Hi beautiful."

I blush and giggle. "Why are you in such a good mood?" I ask him, amused.

"I can't believe I am going to New York with the love of my life." I stop swaying and look at him in disbelief.

"What?" I ask.

"You are the love of my life Cara. Even if I am not yours, you are mine. And I dont know what you are thinking and I am not forcing you to say anything but damn am I glad I met you. You know, I followed you to work that day? Yeah, creepy i know but when I saw you in the cafeteria I had to know who you were. I waited in my car for like two hours, working up the nerve to come in. Then, I heard your voice and I was head over heals for you."