chapter 1

Thank you for giving my book a try, I hope you would love it

Warning: Don't copy my work and put it on other websites. It's my work, a product of my imagination, brought out from my fictitious mind. I will not tolerate any sort of plagiarism. Do avoid such act please. Thank you.

If love were like water; I do build a fountain. If love were like stone; I do bring a mountain
-by Charles.

For the heartbeat of pain, the heart yearns for love. The love keeps growing, it keeps giving me hope. I don't know, nor could I tell what destiny have  store for me, but all what I believe is that; one day my dream would come true.

Meet Seemah; the dream lover girl, whom falls in love with the famous footballer. The hope of meeting him was her reason to live, she knew that one day; she'll see her dream lover, just the thought of it, makes millions of smile on her face. No one could tell, as destiny will play it role.

***

SEEMAH'S POV

"Stop behaving like a fool, Seemah. Do you think you will see him? He's far beyond your reach, and he should be miles away from your imagination," My sister; Leena spoke in an irritated tone. She couldn't get tired of scolding me.

I smiled, for her talks always gives me hope "I know he's far away from me, but a part of my heart always tells me we're close. The hearts were linked," I said, as a loving smile crept out my lips, only his thought could give me happiness.

"Hmm!!!… I don't know what's wrong with you, Seemah. Why would you stick yourself to that guy? He doesn't even know about your existence. Do help you heart, and break that shell you ensnared it in," Leena's voice was now soft, it was laced with a tone of sympathy.

"When hearts are connected, they would yearn for each other, and would drive miles to meet," I conjectured, smiling at my nagging sister. Her talks were always about him, I wonder why she couldn't get tired.

"Seemah, why are you so adamant? Why couldn't you change?  Why wouldn't you take him as a normal footballer you see on the television. You haven't even met him before, this got me flummoxed," Leena nagged for the umpteenth time, as she rolled her eyes at me.

"I met him, Sis. I met him; five years back," I informed, smiling ruefully.

"Five years back, Seemah? For god sake; are you serious about your life? Do you know what it takes to be a lady? Think, Seemah, think. Even after seeing him, he still don't know you. He is busy living and enjoying his life, why would you want to end your happiness? Why would you choose to let love take control over you? why would you let your heart get to the level of residing a hope that would never be true?"

"What I believed is that, if we were truly meant to be together, life would manoeuvre a way to make it happen," I conjectured, with a smile plastered on my lips, as his face popped out in my noddle. "Destiny would play its role," I added.