chapter 19

Dedicated to my watt pad lovers.

I keep on loving him day by day. I don't know how. I tried to give up but I couldn't. I have been waiting for this moment for years,I can't lose it. I want to spend this moment with him. This memories will keep me going. The memory we had together. The smile,the words,the fake words. I want it. Because that's what I am craving for. Craving for his love. For his love, for his love. I can't let go. I love him so much. So much, more than my life.

**

He smiled looking at me. I don't know why he love to flirt with me and then he wink. Is he really like that. He doesn't look like men that flirt then why me?

I left him there going to where Leena is. She is blushing and shinning. I almost laugh. Her wedding will just be on tomorrow. She is so nervous.

"Miss Adil don't worry he will be here soon." I whispered.

I know she won't talk to me. I smiled. At that time our eyes meet with shahir.

He was standing looking at me. And then he called me.

"Sir won't you sit down. Anyway let me talk you to where male guest stay."

"Nop I don't like noise. Take me to where I can just relax. Grandma force me to come here." He said.

Oh it means she force him. He didn't come to see me.

"Let's go." I lead him the way.

Wow I love this place he said sitting down. When his phone rang.

"Good morning my baby."

"Morning my boo. I really missed you so much."

Baby? Is he making a video call. I looked at him then the phone. But I can't see it clear . he is not close to me .

"Boo, who is there. She said sound like a cat. "

"I am at wedding ceremony. Nothing, its just a waiter."

My eyes are wide open. Am I the waiter. Am the waiter. I can't bear to see all this. I was about to go when someone hold my hand.

It was shahir. Why is he stopping me.

"I am sorry for holding your hand. But where are you going, will you leave me all alone here. Oh my god are you crying?"

I ignore him trying to go out. He blocked me standing in front of me.

"You will spoil your makeup." He said giving me a handkerchief. I collected it and clean my tears. Why is he bothering about my makeup. He doesn't cares about me.

**

Its henna time

We are only about 10 .The henna girls were busy designing it in our hands when shahir came in. Oh god!

And he didn't hesitate coming toward me and sat down. Looking at it.

"Sir, why are you here?" I whispered.

"I am here to see you. Grandma force me to he said, I am fed up seemah, she making me look like an ordinary person. Look at me. I am shahir ,the famous billionaire, but I am here looking at some stupid henna."

I almost cried. But I have to hold myself. Everyone were looking at me. Gossiping. They thought a Romeo has come to see his Juliet.

"Anyway but it look good." He said looking at it.

All the girls rushed to him.

"Wow sir I am your fan."

"Wow the footballer"

"Oh god he is handsome."

"Wow."

"I can believed he is here."

"Is he real."

"Oh wow seemah is lucky."

I am too jealous. He just ignore them, all his attention are in my henna. He said he doesn't like it, so why is he looking at it.

My sweety sweety sister (Leena) our bride.

i love henna too. Yeah This me

"Miss henna don't do it too much for her

"Miss henna don't do it too much for her. Just simple one." He said staring at me.

"OK sir." the henna girl responded. I already knew that she is in love with him too. Everybody loves him.

The henna girl finished the  left hand and started designed the right hand. He came close to me. Looking at it. Oh my god. I feel nervous.

"Why is it not drying." He asked. Blowing air on my hand. I was just quiet looking at him. I have to believed that shahir love me. Yeah if not not any man can do what he usually do. He is simple he doesn't care. And most funny things he behave like a kids. I smiled. He smiled back at me too.

I love those moments.

suddenly a lady walk in coming toward shahir. She went through his back. Putting both her hands by closing his eyes.

    "GUESS WHO." she said. She was smiling with her hands on his eyes.

He slowly get up, trying to guess who was that. She removed her hands on his eyes

And then she hug him.

"Boo I missed you a lot."

Assalamu alaikum.

How do you like the chapter.
Vote
Comment
Love
You