chapter 2

∆ please while reading, excuse any grammatical error's, spelling mistakes,or any problem you may encounter, I have no degree or master in English literature, so bear with me ∆ ∆ I love you all,don't forget to vote and comment. thank you. ∆

*

I didn't plan,but you are the best thing that's ever happened to me.

~~

"Everyday I wake up with a hope,everyday I keep changing, the feelings keep growing,I don't know how I fall in love,I want to see him,I want to look into his eyes and tell him the love the hope ,yearning to meet him.
I fall in love with him when I was in secondary school,they took me to be crazy craving for what will never be mine. yes I am crazy and I don't know how I end up,he has become a part of me,part of my heart,part of my breathe,i don't control myself anymore,love control me ,I don't know when destiny will unite us. ~~~

***
Weekend.

Her room,decorated with a beautiful flowers,pink colour,and lot of enlargement pictures of her (dream lover), many art at the corner near the window,her room look so beautiful, through her window she can see the view, sun rising.
i wake up.
bath and prayed,read my Quran,and took my phone scrolling to see some news of the coming football player show in London ,obviously my phone screen is the picture of my dream lover."

*

University of Florida.

*Hy seemah*

"Hy asmy"

We both hug each other.
Asmy always teased me alot

"Dream girl, how is your dream lover doing?" Asmy asked

"He is fine. I am just missing him already." I smiled looking at asmy reaction."

"Do you mean u met?"

"Yes"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Am serious ,we always meet in my dream. "

Asmy glare at me "don't let your heart deceive you seemah."

"Don't worry asmy, my dream will come true ,I will meet my romeo soon."

"Joor,forget about this fairytale,just give your heart to imran,he really love you,his father is among the richest,all the properties imran handle everything, he is handsome,decent,a lover young man, just go for him."

"I look at her ruefully,he is not my dream lover, I only love one man, and you already knew that,I added" don't drag the issue". raising my eyebrow and gasped."

"We both went into the lecture class,at that very moment I wide my eyes and shock hearing imran voice,he was calling me ,I don't know what he want again,he has a crush on me,but I don't love him, I try to make him understand, I just consider him a brother,because he is my cousin."

"He smile at me,thought he is not that bad,he is handsome but not that handsome like my dream lover."

"I make a fake nervous smile at him too,imran how you?"

"I am fine,seemah,been searching for you since,where have you been ?"

"Searching for me? Why?"

"I just wanted to show you something."

"But....before I could say a word he stopped me by saying ,it won't take a long I promise you."

"Hummm!ok."