chapter 17

She hug me.

"Wow this jewellery will look good in you." She said giving a cash to the seller.

I thanked her and she make me to sat down. Selecting more. When suddenly she stared at me with suspicious.

Shahir was busy staring at one ring in his hand.

"Shahir come here." Grandma said.

"What happen to her. Why is her eyes so red. Seems she cried. Did you do something to her?" She asked sounding serious.

"No grandma. I didn't do anything. Something entered her eyes that's why." He said looking at me.

"Yes grandma. I am not crying. "

She collected the ring." Wow! So you are busy selecting a ring for her. She gave him back ,telling him to put it on my finger.

He didn't react. But I can see it in his eyes. He doesn't want to.

"Shahir your quiet. Or are you shy of me. OK let me go now. I am already tired." She said smiling.

He smiled too. She give me a kiss on my cheek and left. A tears flow down on my cheeks. She love me that much. What if she find out everything was just a lie. All fake. Those thought keep on running on my head. When shahir make me come to reality. Showing me to bring my hand. He put it on my hand. And stare at me. Wow! So beautiful

"Are you happy now." He said giving me a bad look.

"I don't understand. "

"Stop pretending like you didn't knew what you did. We are just together because of this pretending. But you keep on destroying everything. Do you know that has it been grandma find out everything,what will have happened. I don't want to hurt her. I already told you that. I don't care about your feelings. Just forget about that. And focused on the deal we did between us. "

I left him there and entered the car in tears. After some minute he come too. He entered the car staring at me. And I turn looking at the window.

"I am sorry. Let me see the ring."

I show him my the ring that was on my finger.

He whispered "it look good On you." I rolled my eyes trying to ignore what is saying. I hold my hand looking at it. I know I am blushing.

"Can I have it back."

I turned in surprise. It means I should return it to him.

He whispered. "It look good on you. But it didn't fit you. I bought it for noor." He wink.

Shock . but its not necessary showing him I was hurt. It will make him hurt me more.

We reached home. I removed the ring ,kept it on his car seat and left without saying a word.

Shahir POV .

"Grandma. I am OK."

"No son you have to eat more."

She sat beside me. "So, son when are we going to start the preparation. "

"Preparation of what grandma?" I asked eating the sausage.

"Marriage."

Shocked. "marriage? Of who?"

"Shahir ,stop pretending are you telling me that you don't know what I was talking about. Or are you lying about you found a wife?" She said giving me suspicious look.

"I......eh......oh... Its my marriage. Yeah its mine.." I stammered.

"Shahir you need to be serious. she said removing her medicated glasses. " so when are  we going to meet her parent."

Oh god. What did I just landed my self into.

"Grandma we just met with her. I need more time." I said .

"You can't wait for time shahir. You knew that I don't like long relationship. Its better you get married . I won't mind preparing your wedding this week."

"Week? I wide my eyes. Oh my god!!!!!! God save me from this my beautiful old grandma.

" she gave me a warmly smiled. Yes son. Or is it too far?"

"I...... But grandma...."

"No but, that's is my decision. Shahir look at yourself. Your rich,handsome. Look at seemah. She is beautiful,simple. I really love her. Just kind of feelings that, I am afraid you will lose her. That's why I need to get you married soon."

"So don't worry I will handled everything." Grandma added.

Oh ya Allah!!!!

Hello readers.
So how is the chapter?

Vote
Comment
Love
You
All