chapter 10

"Hello my beautiful angel won't you allow me to enter?"

I quickly close the door. And he was still knocking it angrily.

"Who is at the door?" Why can't you open it? "Shahir asked me looking at me suspiciously.

Before he could even wait for my answer he went and open the door. I was so scared. but no one was there.

Thank god. But where could he have gone to then?. I don't care I don't want to even see his face. He is back now so he will disturb the peace of my mind.

Shahir left and before I could close the door . imran push the door that make me to fall down.

He quickly come to me

"Oh shit. am sorry angel."

I glared at him when anty came in,hugging her son.

"Oh baby boy. I really miss you."

"Mom I miss you too."

I can't even stay and see this Drama of mom and son. So I went to my room.

*****

"Seemah where are you going early in the morning?"

Lee I am going to office." I hug her and said do you know what sister, he asked my permission to start my project in his company. And he said he will keep on protecting me .see he even send his bodyguards to take me out."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Wow I am happy for you he is not that bad thought. So simple I never thought he will be that. Lee said.

I smiled " yeah."

"Wishing you best of luck. And yes be careful, don't trust anyone. And stop breaking things when you saw him." she smiled looking at me.

Thank you sister. I hugged her . and laila was there quiet giving me a dirty look. I don't know what's wrong with her.

****

"Good morning."

"Morning." he answered looking at his laptop.

He didn't even know it was me.

He raise up and ask me to sit down.

I sat down looking at His laptop that he was busy working at.

He little adjust his seat. Still working.

"Welcome miss seemah. Happy you came at the right time. My assistant is not feeling well. So I need you to help me with the other works, because I can see your intelligent.

Me,help him? why me?"

"Eh but sir...... I don't have any experiences."

"You have it. You once work with your dad company. Right?

"Yes,but how did you......."

"Your surprise how I know that, well your sister told Me that."

"My sister." I wide my eyes looking at him. I am surprise because I know Lee can't talk to him. How comes then.

"Yeah ,she. but before that here are some files handle it before I come back then I will sent Lucy to show you,your office. Oh sorry I know you can't handle all the files with your injury arm. So if you can't do it just leave it.

"Ok."I said looking at him. I don't know how much happy I am.this accident made me to be with him. I wish another one will occur. I smile telling myself how stupid I am to ask for another risk.

He left leaving me with some files. And I was looking at the office carefully.

After about thirty minutes he came back. With a maid holding a tray with cups of tea.

He tell her to give me one and she go to his side to keep it. She was looking nervous. is she afraid of him.

She mistakenly pour the tea on his table.

"Oh no. What the hell is this? Are you mad? He said in anger tone.

I was so scared. That made me to mistakenly fall down my tea. He was too angry.

"Clean it right now and bring another two tea cups." he said looking at the maid.

"So sorry sir . sorry." She quickly bring a rack and clean it.

I was still looking at her what happen that she is so afraid. If everybody is afraid of him then why is he been nice to me.

The maid left and he asked me to follow him. The bodyguard open the door for him and we went out. His office was upstairs. The maid follows us by bringing a tea he took one and drink it all I was looking at him. The tea was hot but he didn't care.

I collected mine. standing there drinking it small,while he was busy explaining one of His staff something.

I keep on looking at him. I can't believed I am with the famous footballer. my dream lover. I can't believed that.

I keep on walking slowly looking at him smiling .drinking my tea slowly. but my eyes was on him. When mistakenly he set his eyes on me and unfortunately I left the tea cup slip out of my hand and it fall down.

I don't know why. I keep on breaking things when ever he looked at me.

I don't know why?

Vote and comment love you all