chapter 15

My love for this song.

***

"Pretending?"

"Yes."

he come close to me. "you look so beautiful in this dress."

"Is that also a pretend? "

"Nope, I am saying the truth. You look beautiful in it."

I was quiet looking at him. He was acting like a real lover.

"Oop!I come to bring your dress that were wet. And I have a surprise for you. My grandma will like to see you."

"Really?"

"Yes, she insisted that she wanted to see you."he replied.

"When did you inform her?"

"The day you agreed. He said still looking at me.

" OK." I replied

"I hope you won't tell her anything? "

"I wont, why will I do that. "

"OK."he said trying to bring his phone out.

"Can we go now."

I was silent. Thinking whether to go.

"Don't worry I won't kidnapped you."he wink

"OK. Let me go and inform Leena."

"OK.."

I went and inform her and came back, he was looking at me surprisedly.

"Won't you change? "

"Change what?"

Your dress. He order one of his bodyguard to go and bring the luggage bag in his car.

He gave it to him and he come toward me giving it to me.

Wear this I know grandma will like it. I don't want her to suspect something.

How will she suspect with a dress.

"My grandma want me to marry a simple calm girl. Who dress decently. I know you dress like that but I just choose a dress for you to wear. I know you like it. I have kept it for noor but she is not here to wear it. He said looking like a small boy.

"Noor. I am sorry I can't wear it, it belongs to her. Keep it for her, I will go and look for a dress and wear." I left in tears without waiting for his response.

I wore a black dress and he said he don't like it. I have to go back and change, what's all this, is his grandma that strict.

Leena was helping me teasing me that footballer is madly in love with me now. humm! she don't know the half of the story,she would have made us left London by now.

"Leena I am tired." I sat down. She quickly bring one red dress. Telling me to wear it.

"Wow."Leena said hugging me you look beautiful.

I smiled "thank you."

"Now go." she open the door for me.

His eyes was on me. Looking at me. He can't take his eyes off me. And I was a bit nervous. I don't like that look. Maybe he was looking at me assuming its his girlfriend.

I adjusted my eyeglasses. " Can we go."

"Ye.....yes."

*****

It was a big bungalow. Masha Allah.

Every servant are welcoming him.

We entered and I can see his grandma. Wow a beautiful woman sitting down with her eyeglasses too.

I was so shy.

Shahir hug his grandma and introduced me to her.

I greeted her in a respective manner. She huge me.

Wow masha Allah. She was so kind. Making me to sat down.

"Wow, masha Allah. You look so beautiful."

Holding my two hand. We chat a lot. And dinner was served.

We are eating when shahir took a knife to cut an apple. And he end up injured his finger.

I quickly go to him. I was out of control seeing blood.

"Oh my god shahir. Where is the first aid box. I was crying.

One servant bring a first aid box. And I treated his wound.

He was looking at me. And i cajt stoo shedding tears."Its just a minor wound seemah ,stop over reacting." He said rolled his eyes.

Grandma hold my hand. And help me to sat down.

Stop crying, is OK. He is fine now."

I wipe my tears nodding my head.

"Finally shahir found a wife now." She look at me and then looked at shahir.

"Come." Shahir sat close to her and she hold both of our hands. "promise me. You will take care of her ,love her,be with her, and never hurt her."

I can see his face, he was nervous. I know he won't make that promise.

"Yes." He replied.

She turned to me .promise me you will never leave him. And you will always he with him.

I was in tears. She is asking me to promise . what if I fail. And this is a fake relationship. Shahir never love me. He has the one he love.

Shahir interact ,telling grandma. He has a meeting. He will take me back home.

Grandma is such a Wonderful woman. She love me a lot. In just one meet.

We exchange goodbye and left .

*****

We are alone in the car. He was driving.

"So how do you see my grandma. Is she not beautiful?"

"Yeah she is. I love her a lot. been with her for just one day,made me happy."

"Yeah. And I hope she will love Noor, I hope you will help me convince my grandma so that she will let me have my Noor."

I was so angry. Fake girlfriend. Now I am the one to help convinced.

"Why will I convinced her?"

"Don't worry I will tell you the plan soon. When Noor arrive in London."

I was so angry and I turn looking at the window.

"Don't worry I will find you a lover. Who will love you forever."

I quickly turn. looking at him in surprise.

"Boyfriend? "

"Yeah. He smiled. I will for a man who will treat you good, love you forever. Not like that so called imran.

"Can you please stop here." I said .

He stop and I get out of the car.

"Thank you, I will find a taxi and go home."I said.

I went and sit in one chair. The place was night. and he can see me there.

He came out of his car and come to where I was sitting. He sat down.

" are you angry. Because i said,i will find you someone. Seemah You are precious. And I can't let an arrogant man to have you.OK do you want me?"

I quickly nodded my head. Giving him a yes answered.

He smiled. OK I will find a man like me but not me .I am only for Noor."

" I don't want anyone then. I want you." I said looking at him.

"I can't be yours. I am only for Noor. You can only be a friend. Or maybe a fake girlfriend.