chapter 7

I was still shocked. And the room was silent for some minutes.

Leena looked at the police. giving them a hatred look. "So he sent you to arrest the one who save his life?for god sake are you really a human being. my sister is on bed struggling between death or alive,but you are here saying you will arrest her. is your boss really a human being, I don't think he has a feelings.

"Miss. don't cross your limit,we are just obeying order."

Leena burst into tears looking at me. laila Hold her trying to make her to stop crying.

Leena come to me and said " I am going to call dad he should just come and take us away,he didn't even know your shot.

"No Lee. Please don't do that,don't call him ,I can't see him in pain. let me handle it all alone and i know your by my side, don't worry."I said holding her hand tight.

Then suddenly we heard a voice coming toward the door.

It was him. the police give him a way and he enter.

"What happen why are you here?" He said looking at the police.

"Sir. You called us to come and arrest miss seemah."

"Me when?

"I didn't called anyone,all I know is that I asked you to investigate who she saw."

"But sir..."

"How will anyone call you and said its me?"he said in anger tone,that make us to frightened.

"Sir we are sorry."

"Sorry for yourself,she save my life, how will you arrest her?"

"Sorry."

One strange enter the room,he looked alike with shahir. maybe they are relative.

Sorry I am the one who called them

"Adil are you mad,how can you make that mistake."

"Sorry. but I just suspect maybe she is playing a game,I never know I was wrong."

Leena give him a dirty look,getting up and went to him. "so Mr command,so you are the one who gave them order to arrest my sister. you rich men you only love your self. but don't worry you won't see her again that will lead you to arrest her when she save a life."adil was quiet looking at her.

Laila can't believed her eyes,the footballer ."oh god! he is too handsome."

Shahir looked at me ,I was silent looking at them .when he set his eyes on me. I quickly close my eyes.

"I need to talk to her alone. Can you all please go out. he said looking at Leena and the others.

Leena is so angry with him. She just don't like him,because her sister is suffering because of him,and her biggest fear is they met each other ,hope he will not hurt her. only gods knows what their future is,will he accept her after seeing her sister save him.

They all went out.

He was standing looking at me. and I,as usually I looked so nervous.

He sat down close to the bed where I was sitting down with the help of the pillow.

My eyes was still down playing with my right hand finger .after all the other hand has been bandage. I can't even move it.

I don't know ,he was still quiet looking at me.

I am so nervous.

So nervous.

Too nervous.

I wonder why he can't say a word.

Don't forget to vote and comment.