chapter 22

This story is unedited so read at your own risk. When I complete the story I will edited it. Thank you all.

"Seemah, he is not mean for you. He will never be yours and you need to make your heart understand that. Stop breaking your heart. Keep it for someone who will love you more than his life. You will find your charming Prince. You need to fight. stop thinking about him. He has found who he love. Just stopping giving that woman his grandma the hope. She like you a lot. You need to tell her that so called footballer has found his love. Just leave him alone. Let him be. Hoping will just make you look so low and cheap. He doesn't know your worthy. He love girls that are fancy. Look at his girlfriend she took her self to be high class girl. And he love her the way she is. Just stop loving him. Even if you do stop showing him . just keep praying for Allah to help you forget him, and choose you the best. That's it. Stop crying. He doesn't deserve it. She said wiped my tears.

"And after all We have move in to London. So just focused OK your study Insha Allah. Your charming prince will come soon. She said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"So now get ready." She smile giving me the dress. I was too weak. I don't know why. I cried a lot yesterday that my eyes still looked red.

I know love is pain.

But I still love him a lot.

But it pains

But I am OK

I will be OK

Even if I am not.

We arrived at her husband house. She really cried a lot. I will miss her.

Wow  the bride is so beautiful. The groom family said. Everyone body were opening her veil. Masha Allah.

Shahir family stayed in one bungalow. Its a huge house. Adil ,grandma, shahir stayed there. Obviously  Leena will stayed there. That's the place where the bride ceremony took place. And I haven't saw shahir for almost 20 hours now. I don't know where he gone to. Maybe he most be angry with me. But I will help him have her. I said hiding my tears.

Everybody were enjoying. Laila with Leena teasing her. And I was alone. Lost in my own thought.

"My daughter in-law." I heard grandma calling me.

I went toward her,giving her a softly smiled.

You need to rest. I have already made the arranged. She said holding my hand.

"Grandma, eh I can't stay here. I will go home. We only came to bring Leena." I said.

"why can't you stay. This is your house too, you will soon be my grandson wife so feel free. No excuse you have to stay."

"But..... Grandma....I....."

"Seemah. We already talked with dad. You will stay with me here. Since you will feel lonely alone in uncle house. And me too." Leena said

"But Lee, I can't stay here. "

"Why cant you stay? I don't want you to be far away. So don't worry." she said

Grandma hold my hand leading me direct to my the room. Oh my god. If she find out all those love were fake how will she feel. I can break her heart. I can't tell her the truth.

"Now ,fresh you, and rest. And don't worry Leena is safe. Since she is now a part of this family. She said giving me a wonderful smile.

"OK thank you grandma" I said hugging her.

She left by closing the door.

Beautiful room. Just like my room. I wonder how I will stay here with him in one roof. I don't know how he will react. He doesn't love me and he don't want me to be with him always.  But I want to see him. I don't know why I missed him. I said looking at the view of the sunshine through the window.

Vote
comment
love you all