chapter 3

They said love speak no language but mine does pretty well.

***

"Seemah,come let me show you something. Look at this newspaper,news about your footballer."

Really i smiled trying to see it,

Don't be excited, he is engaged with the richest daughter in Morocco,leaving you behind with a fake dream that can never be fulfilled.

I can't believed what she saw,her eyes snapped open and were red due to pain and heartbreak,

"Seemah,stop deceiving yourself ,you made a very big mistake by loving him,"he is far away ,he will never be yours." coming closer to her holding her hand,"don't blame him for the heart broke ,blame your heart for giving you fake hope."

"Lee even thought he is engaged, I still love him,I can't live without me seeing him,he is a part of my life, I can't", she added "i really can't."breaking down in tears.

Leena was totally shock,what is wrong with her sister,is she mentally OK?what kind of love is that,she can't continue to see her going crazy for a footballer that doesn't know her existence, even if he know,he won't accept her.

***

I still hope for love,i still didn't give up,we all prepared for our travel,we will miss our ammi too hugging her. everything we needed dad provide it for us,escorting us to the airport with emotional.

Both seemah and Leena,were in the flight, everyone was thinking different, seemah the hope to meet her dream lover, while leena is stressed up with her sister crazy things,she can't see her sister shattered.but still she want to go around London and she is so excited too.

I smiled looking at his picture smiling, only i knows how i feels. My dream my hope,my love.

*****

London

"Wow! I can't believe my eyes that I am in London lee."

Lee smiled looking at me ."yeah so beautiful we ll have fun."

"I adjusted my eyeglass and smile so excited can't wait to even see the whole city.

"We have some relative in London,our dad brother,he is the father of imran. he stayed in London ,so we are going to stay in his house."

"Our dad brother aka uncle, came and picked us,we really chat a lot with him ,he is so friendly. he love us a lot, we reach home safely ,and his wife with his beautiful daughter laila wellcome us."

We both fresh up.Lee and I have a separate room,because their house is big enough for almost 20 people to stay in. they are rich. thats why imran is thinking I will love him because they are rich. but he is wrong I hate him.

"We both went to the dinner table,all of them were present,uncle,anty,laila,Lee and me. we chat enjoyed eating together."

"uncle look at me by saying seemah how is imran did you met?"

"I was so nervous.I hate to even hear his name.he is so mean."

"he is fine,yes we met."I continue to eat my food praying not to ask me anything about imran."

"Lee look at me trying to see the nervous in me,but I smile back on her."

"Uncle and anty finish eating and leave us to chat."

"Lee smile at laila. laila how is school?"

"School is fine,one of our cousin have convocation tomorrow, some student will have a football show and the famous footballer is going to visit our university. will you all escort me?"

"Yeah why not Lee said."

I can't control myself. hearing a famous footballer is going to be present in laila school"laila who is the footballer that will visit your school?"

"Mr Saheer shahir. the famous footballer."

"My heart skip a beat,"it was him,oh god."

Destination will play it role, will she meet her dream lover, but with what expectation will she received, will she meet him,will it be love or rejection,

Don't forget to vote and comment,love you all.