chapter 16

"A friend. Maybe a fake girlfriend."

I was hurt by his words.

I didn't reply anything to him. I just keep on touching  looking at my fingers.

"Can I take you home now?"

"No. You can go. I love this place always its so wonderful. My peaceful place." I close my eyes taking a deep breathed.

"Oucchhh! my hand...."

I quickly open my eyes." what happen sir?"

"I don't know how I end up touching the wound."

"Let me see. I said looking at the wound. Sorry. you have to go back home and rest."

"I cant."

"Why."

"You have to go first. "

"OK let's go then."

He smiled.

***

Seemah's POV.

I was laying on Leena lap. And she was messaging my head. I can feel the relieved. She is just like mom.

"So now Mr shahir is now in love with you. He finally realise his true love. do you know you look like a couples."

I smiled. "Couples? Really?"

"Yeah. I can't wait to see you getting married."

"Lee. I can't get married until you do."

"Who will I marry? I am not ready for that."

"Adil" I wink.

"Adil? She blush. And she ignored me.

***

I entered his office. Wow! I can't hide it. He is looking handsome. I slowly sat down.

He was drinking his coffee as usual. I don't know why I cant take my eyes off him.

" welcome miss seemah." He said. looking at his laptop.

"Thank you sir."

He dropped his coffee on the table and face me.

"I am not your sir. Call me shahir. Calling me sir, I don't want grandma to hear that. She will suspect. But you are free to call me sir when we are at work or alone. But don't make the mistake of calling sir in front of her."He said looking serious.

" OK."

"He closed his laptop by saying I am so boring and hungry. let's go out. "

"We went to one restaurant. The waiter serve us food. I picked one spoon and started eating. He was looking at me. I don't know what he is thinking about.

We finished eating and on our way driving I saw one ice cream shop.

" oh my god, can I have ice cream?" I asked.

"Yeah sure."

"Two Vanilla."I said to the ice cream owner.

Shahir looked at the owner by saying," no I am not a kid. So drink it."

"No its so sweet."Try it I said giving it to him.

The owner was like " wow sir its you. The footballer. Oh my god!

Shahir smiled,looking at him. He is so kind to his fan. Except me.

We sat in one long chair. He was looking at the ice cream.

he was looking so funny.

" eh so yummy." I said looking at him.

He tasted his and was like wow. I smiled looking at him. I almost finish mine. But he is still having his. I keep on staring at him. He so cute. Oh my footballer. I can't let someone have him. I can't. I was about to broke into tears when he Interact.

"Can we be friend" he whispered.

"Yes why not." I make a fake smiled.

He come close to me.  "I want you to help me with something."

"Like."

"Its a surprise let's go."

After 20minutes we arrived. It was like a jewellers shop. So wonderful. Wow London is beautiful.

We entered everybody were greeting him. He went direct to one woman who was selling some beautiful jewellers.

She greeted him and he order her to show him some. He took one beautiful jeweller. Its was a diamond jeweller.

He come close to me. Trying to see if it will look good on me. I glared at him. And he stopped. "Its OK. I won't touch you. I just want to try it myself on you." We are facing the mirror. So he was looking at me.

Yeah Leena is right. We look like a couple. I wish......

He whispered "I want to see if it will fit my noor."

I turned in tears looking at him.

"No, why do you always like crying. I hate it"

"Promise me you will never cry on those little things. I can't be yours seemah. But I can be a Friend. Won't you be my friend?"

I was still crying. He just wanted to hurt me. He keep on comparing me with his girlfriend. I hate it. And I know he keep on pacifying me because of his own self interest.

"Look at me ." he said sounding serious.

I raised up my eyes, looking at him.

"You look so cute when you cry." And then he wink at me. Smiling. he whispered

I look cute? So he was pretending telling me that He don't want to see me crying. If he was pretending then why will he. Who is here with us. And I started to search around with my eyes.

Yes it was his grandma. A tears rolled down my cheek and I quickly turn not to let her see me.

He never loved me. I don't think he will. But I will fight to get him back. but how. He always pretend. And I can't be able to know if he love me. Should I try or should I let him have her for his happiness.