chapter 20

Mera favorite gana.(my favorite song/film)

And then she hug him.

"Boo I missed you a lot."

Everybody was shock. And I , those hopes...... But I know whoever she is. She most be her.

Everybody was staring at them.

Lee was also shock giving me a stupid look. She wanted me to act. But I have no right to.

She was still holding him. And I don't know how his face look like. Because he was not facing us. I adjusted my eyeglassed.

Hey ,what's this?" Lee asked.

She slowly leave him turning to Leena.

"Pardon." She said glared at Leena.

She was wearing a long blue gown , she most be a fashion designer. She is beautiful too.

"Why are you holding someone that us not your muharram, or are you his sister. Lee said

"Miss interrogation can you please excuse me." She said turning to shahir.

"Boo, who are those girls?"

"Relative , i mean Sisters," he said. Sounding scary.

"Ehhh!!! she said giving us a stupid look.

"Boo, I am so tired let's go ,I am so hungry anyway. She said holding his hand.

I was in tears, I quickly wipe them off.

Mr shahir can I know who this lady is, Lee asked looking at him.

"His future wife, I AM NOOR." nice meeting you all. She said giving Leena hand to greet.

Lee ignored her in shock and then she hold shahir hand by leaving.

"Future what?" Lee asked looking at me.

I was looking down in tears.

"Seemah, what's all this. Do you mean you knew everything?

I nodded.

"Wow wonderful. Love right. This is your love. The love you has been craving for. And you gave that chance to someone else. Seemah for god sake why are you behaving like a 10years old girl. I can't believed my eyes. OK now tell me how comes you knew all this. She hold seemah hand and went inside the room.

I told her everything. It was just a deal. And I did that for his happiness. She is back now. Haven't you saw how happy he is. He is happy Lee.  I cried.

He use you seemah to achieved. He use you seemah, he never love you and he will never, you should have known that since. He is good in pretending. There is no point crying because we are leaving now. I won't marry his cousin. They are all like that. She said removing her veil.

No Lee, please.

Seemah i won't listen to you. You have crossed that limit. This football will only broke you apart that we will lose you like we lose mom. And I won't let that.

"No Lee please I am sorry. Don't cancel this wedding, Adil has nothing to do with it. He is innocent . and his is very kind and he loves you. Please don't break his heart. For my sake Lee. Please, I cried hugging her. Please, please Lee. I won't do anything stupid again. But believed me Lee, somewhere somehow he loves me,not much but maybe a little. I can do anything for his happiness. Please Lee ."

We both were crying, I know we both miss our mom. Lee cried because she was hurt because I was hurt. And she has no choice but to listen to me.

"OK she said, wiped my tears. Stop crying, Allah will bring you a prince who will love you a lot. A lot she said hugging me tight.

I hug her right too. I don't wish to have any Prince. I already have one despite of knowing that he doesn't love me. But I still do.

***

"Its already time for the wedding." I said giving her a smiled.

"Yeah" she said closing her eyes taking a deep breathe.

I haven't even dress up. we are busy working. I am the one getting my sister ready.

I went to bring Lee orange juice when I saw imran. He is still the same as he is. Arrogant and rude more than shahir.

I made the orange juice walking toward the room. When he came in front of me.

"Ehh! did you cried? oh I forget, Mr footballer has a wife or I mean a girlfriend. And honestly they look cute together. Wonderful couple just like us. He said taking a step toward me.

Imran even if you are the only man remain in earth, i won't marry you. I will never. And about shahir I still love him and I will forever do that. I left him without giving him a glance. I went to the main palour looking for Lee when I bump into shahir. The lemon juice almost fall.

I never knew I was looking like someone who is sick untill shahir stare at me, giving me a question look.

At that moment some one grab the juice from me "Wow my favorite "

Its was his girlfriend.

She drank it without even asking ,I feel like throwing her out.

"Boo, it taste good" she said looking at him, he smiled back at her.

She turned to me looking at me from up to down.  "Boo is she the one you told me about, the fake girlfriend." She said.

"Yes." He replied still staring at me, I don't know what he want with me. Why can't he just stop looking at me. It will only break me apart.

"Ehhh, not too bad, she look too innocent, I never know she can pretend that much, anyway girls love Money a lot so  they can do anything for that.

NOOR is back, now the game will be more complicated, it will be spicy.

So who do you choose to be with Mr footballer.

NOOR
Or
SEEMAH

Vote if you like
Comment if you love