chapter 12

The possible you think maybe impossible.

-faeamg

Shahir's POV

Oh no! what did I just do. She can be my reason to solve the problem. I need to apologised for my stupid mistake.

For god sake she save my life but I hurt her. Oh ya Allah.

I took my car key and went after her. Its already 5pm and I have already told my staff to go home. I hope I find her .

I search the office, I know she won't be there. maybe she most have decide to go home. I have to stop her before she go home, if not what I did to her she will never come back. I enter my car and drive out to find her .

Oh god!..... Raining?. I took my phone calling her but no answered where could she be?

After some minute of driving. I saw her far away sitting in one place. Totally wet. I think she has been crying since.

Getting out of the car and went direct to her . it was raining and I am totally wet too, I hate to be wet.

"Seemah".

She raise her eyes and see me. That eyes it made me feel guilty even thought she was with her eyeglasses.

She ignored me . crying looking at one direction.

"Seemah I am sorry."

The moment I said that she quickly turn looking at me surprisedly . she is thinking maybe I will never say sorry.

Yeah I am a kind of man that apologised by action. But I have to apologised to her, to get what I wanted.

She was still looking at me.

"I am sorry. I was so angry when you come to my office and you shouldn't have done that mistake. I can't control myself. Because there are things that means a lot to me. My grandmother and noor."

I can see a questions in her eyes. She wanted to say something but she can't.

"Lets go to my work. I will explained everything to you . you see I am already wet and you too. You know you have asthma. "

"I can't go .nobody is in the office."

"OK let's go to one restaurant where people are. If that's what you want."

She was quiet, after some minute she agreed.

I don't know why she is afraid of me. Am I a beast.

We reach the restaurant. Everybody was looking at us. They think we are lover. I hope those stupid media doesn't published anything.

We sat down. Obviously am wet too, i change my suit. She was wet too so I order a dress for her. She went and change it and came back.

I have to make her agree on what I am planning to tell her. I know she will accept it. she is different so she is the best one to help me out.

Hello readers thanks for the vote don't forget to add more vote lol.

Love you all