chapter 9

I wish the moments remains........

I was sitting down. Eating on the dinner table. with my poor arm that was still with bandage with the help of my head protected. while lee and laila were watching television. When we heard the door bell.

A maid went and open the door then shahir entered.

Oh god. He even came yesterday to check on me . and he is here too.

Suddenly anty came in. She told the maid to bring tea for shahir. And went to greet him. all our family member are so happy meeting him. Especially laila seeing him make her blush. I don't know why. But except Lee she don't even care to look at him.

Anty keep on chatting with him. And the funny thing is ,she keep on taking selfie with him .oh god .and laila went to the maid that prepared tea and collected it and take it to him.

But he was just silently looking at me. that I mistakely push my food plate and it fall down. Oh god! I don't know why I am so stupid when he is always with me. I quickly kneel down down to clear the place when he stopped me. He went to the running room. looking at me and I was just looking so nervous.

"Haven't I told you not to touch a broken glass?"

I nooded my head. By saying "eh...eh yes."

"So don't do it again. Let me help you." Before he kneels to take it anty stopped him.

"Don't worry .we have many servant in this house, They will do it."

Lee was there watching her film quietly. and then she silently walk out of the parlour. Anty went into the kitchen with laila. While my footballer... I mean shahir sat down on the chair that was facing me.

"So how are you feeling now?"

"Eh....much better."

"OK that's good. I have something to tell you."

My heart skip a beat. What did he wanted to tell me ?maybe he will accept me?

"I smiled looking at him. "yes what is it?"

"I want you to start your project in my company. I think it will be better. You don't need to work hard . but gradually you will be OK."

Oh project. I even forget about that. OK sir I will.

"Will you start coming tomorrow? I will send my driver to pick you up."

"Why?"

"To protect you."

"Because?"I asked him adjusting my eyeglasses to hear what he will say.

"For protection I know the person who wanted to shot me will plan to attack you maybe."

"Ohhh." But.....before I could finish he stand up and said "I am going now I have a meeting to attend."

"Ok. "

He was about to leave when anty keep insisted he most eat eat. my footballer is a nice man so he has no choice but to stay and eat. It just a snacks and drinks. so he little eat it, trying to go out when we heard the door bell.

The maid was in the kitchen. so I went and open the door.

"Hello my beautiful angel."

Oh god it was imran. How comes he is back. What will happen now. Imran is such an angry man if he see shahir here .he will destroy everything.

"Oh god!"

Thanks don't forget to vote and comment.