chapter 14

Shahir's POV

She was looking beautiful in that dress. Its today that I know she look like an angel. So innocent.
I have to tell her what my plan is. So after telling her about my grandmother and noor ,she was expecting more.

I told her I need us to pretend as fake lover. She was shock instead of her to be happy. Does that means she wanted me to love her real. That can't be possible.

Those her eyeglasses fit her a lot. But I can see the tears in her eyes. Is she not happy. After all I am going to pay her or do whatever she wants me to give her. So why the tears?

I thought she will accept the request but she refuse. She said she cant. She looked so angry. Everybody was there,and I have no choice but to beg in other to have my noor. If I haven't knees down she will never accept that.

I have to let go of everything and beg for love. For my noor,I can do everything to get her.
And finally she accept that. I know she can do everything for me. That's why I make a way for her to reach me.

Seemah's POV

I arrived home. Walking in. Everybody was looking at me. As if they are waiting for me. Maybe they thought shahir is with me. He already left.

Leena give me a wonderful smile, looking at me. And she was surprise seeing me with a new dress. She hug me.

"Seemah how comes your not wet? And your dress? What happened to it?"

I raise my head." Its a new dress. Shahir bought it for me."

Wow he bought it for you ?" she was so excited waiting for my reply when Anty interact.

"Leena can't you let her rest. She is tired now. Go and fresh up dear."

I greeted them and went to my room. Took off my scarf and went inside the bathroom. On the shower. Making the water fall on me. I cried. I need to do that. That's the only way I will ease the pain in my heart.

****

All of us were eating food in the dinning table. When imran came in. Greeting all of us. And sat close to me. I ignored him eating my food.

He whispered in my ear. I saw you yesterday with a different dress. Where did you go. Or did you met him already that you are his slave/mistress now?

I turned and looked at him. His eyes were red. Anty and uncle were busy chatting with seemah and laila.

"Yeah he bought me a new dress. And I love it." I rolled my eyes. "You know he already knew my choice."

Imran stand up in anger." Do you mean you met him? How dare you give him that chance. He drag me,making me to stand up.

And uncle interact. "Are you stupid imran? Why are you behaving like that?"

"Dad she love another man. That stupid footballer."

"Does that give you the reason to behave badly with her? Don't ever do that again." Uncle warned him and left.

Anty hold imran hand, trying to calm him down.

"Seemah do you mean to say, you love that footballer? Haven't you tell me that he is just your boss?"

I gave her a confused look. I never told her anything about shahir.

"Anty...". Before I could complete she stopped me.

"You are only going to marry imran and that is it."

Leena hold me tight. Telling me not to say anything.

At that moment the door rang.

Laila open the door. It was shahir.

Laila smiled at him.

"Miss laila won't you let me to enter"

"Oh sorry."she open the door widely.

He entered inside. His eyes was on me. he greeted anty. And went toward me when imran blocked his way.

He never saw imran so he was surprise, seeing his action.

"Mr footballer, what do you want here." Imran said looking at him in anger.

"Excuse me,what do you mean?"

Imran will definitely ruin everything. "Imran please stop this."

"I wont stop it, who allow him to enter this house? He has nothing to do here." He said coming closer to shahir.

I know imran will act stupid, so I try to make him move back when he pushed me away,falling down.

Shahir gave him one tight slap that shocked everyone.

Anty hold imran hand. Because she know imran will do something stupid.

Shahir come closer to him."you have no right to treat her like this. If you do that again I will make sure I teach you a good lesson."

Mom leave me let me teach him a lesson. Does that means you love her, that's why you slap me? Or because you want to fulfilled what you want through her."

"Yes I love her. She is mine only." So what, do you have anything to say ?"

Imran, leena laila and anty were shocked.

I looked at him in tears, he love me?

Anty drag imran and left. Laila left too.

Only Leena and I with shahir is there.

Leena come closer to her and whispered. Dream girl your dreaming is coming true now. She smiled and left.

His eyes was still on me. Giving me a look that I can't stand to take it.

He come close to me. Looking into my eyes. He little smiled and said." so how do you see my fake act.

"You mean its just a fake? Pretend?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes its just a pretend."

Vote and comment love you all.