A/N

Just to let you know

My new story is out.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

💖billionaire's girlfriend 💖

Prologue

I am Zarah Malik. The billionaire's girlfriend. That's my nickname. I am beautiful, seductive and attractive. Everyone wants me to be his; But, I am a deceiver. I love toying with men's heart. I use them as my puppet. I derived pleasure whenever I deceived them and later, dump them. I am a type of girl whose desire is only to destroy one's feelings. I never imagine someone will be able to penetrate my heart. Talk less of breaking it.

Because I dumped them just to reach him;

Meet the billionaire girlfriend on her journey of love and unrequitable love. As the saying goes. There are problems in every relationship - it's in the nature of things.

👑Maleena👑

Prologue

#71 in mystery/thriller 10/5/2018 hot list Alhamdulillah

he whispered,lowering his head to mine."I want you in every heartbeat.
in every second of my life.
in every situation. and you are mine. Only mine." he said looking into my eyes. I looked up in tears . the love, the affection. he love's me but I hate him. his love keep on changing my mind. I wish I can turn the page of my life.

-

He saved her when she was about to be sold.
she became a part of his life. his world,his happiness ,he can't even leave her for a second. but her only wish was to destroy him in every second of her life.

meet those two lovers in their journey of love hatred revenge and bloodshed

Do check it n my profile
Thank you.😍😍😍😍😍