chapter 23

Assalamu alaikum.

Happy new month to you all. Please don't be a ghost reader. I need your feedback. More comment and vote thank you.

**

"Stop teasing me seemah." She said while blinking her eyes.

"Sister don't worry,its only for some times, I can't wait to see my son." I said down leaned back on the chair. I love to tease her

"OK continue." She signed

Good morning brother-in-law "

"Morning miss seemah."
Adil said while sitting on his chair. Leena was blushing. She is happy. She is so lucky having Adil as her husband. Perfect couple.

"Where is grandma." I asked Adil.

" she most be in the resting room. she doesn't came to the dinning table early morning." Adil replied

"OK OK."

We started eating and Adil was busy looking at leena,. I was like oh! so cute. I smiled taking my breakfast leaving them there to enjoy looking st each other.

Went to my room. And lock it. Wow all my stuff are here thanks to dad for sending it. I miss my drawing. I set everything on place. My footballer sketch is special do I will hang it on the wall. But what if someone saw it on my room. Especially grandma, she will suspect something. What if I keep it on the wall, grandma will maybe stop there marriage from taking place. Maybe that's a chance to try and kick her out of shahir life. Maybe I should give a try for the one I love. I have to fight. To get him. Hum! I said adjusting my eyeglasses, I don't know how such a beautiful smile escape my lips. I hang the sketch on the wall.

Too tired sitting alone in my room so I thought of going outside the house. Maybe the garden. I was wearing a simple dress with my hijab on. Walking slowly. I love the weather. So cold. I love looking at the Star.

"Oh my god!" I almost fall.

He smirked, starring at me ,he was shock too. Looking at me from head to toe.

"What bring you here?"

"I.....I......"

"You what?" he said in an anger tone.

"Wedding ceremony." I said, trying to look at somewhere.

"So what are you doing in here at this night. You are suppose to go home by now.?"

Yes....but grandma and Lee insisted me to stay. And already I am going to stay with her here."

"What.... Stay...in this house."

"Yes I nodded. "

"Stay?"

"OK. I will leave." I said walking to go inside

"No don't go, I need you." I turned in surprise.

"You need me?"

Yeah he said walking toward me.

"Its not up to 5month now. You will stay here until the date end. You will help me convince grandma. I know you are her pet.

"I can't. You can convince her yourself. And I can't , I am tired. I can't continued with this pretend. I said avoiding his gaze.

"Its a deal. And you already know that, you sign the papers, it's just a matter of 20 days. Then you are free ."he said

"A friend, you are my friend so I know you can help me, and I can then found you some charming Prince." He said staring at me.

I can't hide it , I love this man a lot. I don't know if I will hold the pain of losing him. I will help him but helping him to get rid of his fashion designer.

"Ok. "

He smiled "thanks. You are too ingenious."

"Welcome I said looking at the flowers."

I sat down on a chair. Leaned my back on it and silently looking at the star.

After some minutes I just saw him with two cups of coffee. He sat down close to me by giving it to me.

I collect it. one sip and stare at him. He is looking so happy. I don't know what spell that fashion designer did to him that he was so crazy  about her.

Vote
Comment
Love
You
All