chapter 21

"Ehhh, not too bad, she look too innocent, I never know she can pretend that much, anyway girls love Money a lot so they can do anything for that, am I right boo."

He smiled looking at her. He is in love with her, he love her so much, the way he look at her, no matter how wrong she is, he don't care, he only want her.

Before I could talk , she take a call by leaving us alone.

At the moment I step to go, I saw dad. Oh my god, dad, how comes.

I don't want him to see shahir. I quickly went to him.

"Welcome dad."  I said hugging him tight and burst into tears.

"Welcome daughter."Seemah, still now , you haven't stop this crying of yours. He said wiped my tears.

"No dad I just miss you." I said in a cold voice.

Seemah, what's wrong with you, why are you like this. Are you sick ,he said trying to see if my body is hot.

"No dad I am OK." I nodded.

"I know you miss us a lot, and you will miss Leena a lot. Anyway. She is going to stay in London. Right?"

"Yes."

"Oh shit,grandma." I heard shahir voice. Is grandma here too ,oh my god.

In just a seconds he come to me, when he saw dad. He didn't knew it was dad.

I give him a hint. But he is not understanding.

My dad....dad..... My dad........I slow down my voice.

Oh, they greeted each other. Dad was seeing him like he knew him somewhere.

"Are you the footballer?"

"Yes." he nodded.

"So what do you want with my daughter. "

"I...... Eh......." Before shahir complete leena came in, hugging dad.

Thank god. Shahir wanted to make grandma not to see me. But she did, going to where we are standing.

She hug me,

"My beautiful daughter in-law. "Grandma said hugging me.

She smoked lightly, exchanging greet with dad.

" if I am not wrong you are seemah dad, right, because I can see you look alike." She said smiling.

Yes,

"I know you didn't recognised me, I am shahir grandma."

"OK,OK, nice meeting you."

"Thank you, and I am happy seeing you here, we will have just get both Leena and seemah married together." She said looking at me, oh my god. I wish somebody can see shahir face.

"Marriage? Seemah, I never know all this." Dad said.

" I know she will be shy to tell you, come let's sit and talk I will tell your everything. "

They both sat down.

"Masha Allah, I most say, I have got a wonderful daughter in-law, she is so nice , I really love her, the first day I set my eyes on her I knew she is shahir wife. That's why I want to tell you. those to kids, fall in love and they really love each other. And that's why now that you are here, we will just prepare and get them both marriage. We will handle everything." Grandma smile adjusting her eyeglasses.

"But seemah you never told me, you have someone you want to marry? Dad asked. and grandma replied

"Don't mind, she is shy that's why, you know girls are like that."

"OK masha Allah, so seemah do you want to marry him?"

Oh my god, I don't know what to say, the moment I set my eyes on shahir, he was giving me a denied look. I should reject.

"Don't worry seemah, don't be shy I am your dad tell me, but if you don't love him. I will just give imran since he do."

Oh my god, I will never marry imran.

Leena gave me the word to say yes. And I nodded saying "yes."

"Wow masha Allah." grandma smiled.  She was so happy. And even dad too.

So Mr shahir. I am happy for protecting my daughter and willing to marry her. I hope that you will take care of her, love her, never hurt her and one more thing keep your promises. My daughter is so precious, believed me I won't hesitate to say she is the best. Promise me you will be with her, by her side. Forever." Dad said waiting for shahir answer.

But shahir is speechless. I can see it in his eyes, he don't love me. I can never be his. He never love me.

"Don't worry seemah's dad, I know my grandson, he will. Insha Allah, so can we start the preparation. Grandma replied.

"Yeah sure I have no problem. If she loves him. The wedding can take place same with Leena."

"OK." Grandma said smiling.

At that moment noor heard everything she was at the main door. And in tears she left, and then he went after her.

I quickly walk out, I can't stay there to see shahir.

About to step inside our main second palour when someone grab me.

"Shahir." I said in a scary voice. Its was unexpected.

"So you can go to that extent. Or do you think meeting with me is that easy. I made a way for you to meet me just for this deal, we make a deal. I never said I will marry you. But why did you make that mistake. You turn the table on me right? " his eyes were red.

"No,I didn't, I just can't say anything. Grandma and dad are there, I can't say anything. Can you see how grandma is happy,aren't you the one who said you will do everything to make her happy?"

I can, but not getting married to you. I will never do that. And listen, you have to stop what grandma is planning to do , noor will be my first and last wife. This is a deal and you have already sign it. We will never get married , according to the rules. So you must stop that." I can see the pain in his eyes, the pain of losing. And then he left me.

Tears rolled down to my cheeks. I never knew shahir hate me that much.

"Shh, don't cry, I am here, I won't let that happen, I will never get married to her . I am only yours noor. Only yours."

What hurt the most in life
is seeing the one you love,
love someone else.

And knowing that they can't never be yours but you still keep trying.
Love hurt.
A lot
A lot

Sorry for the late update. I wanted to update it yesterday Friday but school things.

I really appreciated the vote more more

Add more

I love you all.