Chapter VIII

Jannie's POV

I really have to hurry right now.

Knowing that this is related to my family's death I am rushing and panicking at the same time.

I check the letter in my hand.

It reads :Seoul YeongDeungpo                                                                                                                                        23-2, Youido-Dong

It's the place he's standing probably.

I've never heard of this place tho.

But that's the point.

He's staying in a well hidden place so that no one can find him.

I go quickly in the car and give my driver the address.

"Send me here as fast as you can!"   

He gives me a nod and started the engine in a hurry.

As we're on our way, I can't help but feel nervous about this case.

What if I find something I don't want to find?

What did he me when he said 'he's closer than you think.

And why was uncle Seohyun even looking for him?

This is driving me nuts but I have to know the real reason behind and it appears that he knows it.

We're here at least.

If the driver wasn't going on a lightning's speed we wouldn't be able to arrive here this fast.

But as I got out of the car I am in front of some house's gate that is just being opened.

I can hear a way too familiar voice.

Uncle Seohyun.

He came here first.

Now what.

I hide behind a bush quickly and I have to silently praise the driver for parking at the back of the house.

If uncle Seohyun saw the car I should have either disappeared or tell uncle Seohyun the truth which is something I don't want anyone to know.

Even uncle Jaehyun doesn't know about this so why the heck would I be telling anyone.

As I'm barely breathing trying to hide carefully to not make any noise or sound I see my uncle comming out with his guards and a man that doesn't look old at all.

Is he the man?

But he looks my uncle Jaehyun's age tho.

As I think about how old he is I can't help but catch some words they're saying.

"I told you to disappear didn't I?"

I clearly heard Uncle's voice there.

But why would he tell him to disappear...

"You already know the consequences of this right?

The man says nothing but look down in regret.

I don't know what he did, or why he did it but I can tell he didn't want to; he was forced to.

I feel so sorry for the man, but me being me, I don't completely trust anyone.

He must have done something wrong for uncle to be doing this to him right?