Chapter XXI

➡️Warning: There's a suggestive scene ahead. Skip if you don't like such scenes or if you're weak hearted XD⬅️

            •─────⋅ ⋅─────•

Narrator's P.O.V

There are moments in life everyone regrets. That was none other than Jungkook in this case.He had tried to kill Jannie 3 times this week.

It was like his own self was playing games with him. The moment he was so near finishing what he had started, his own body imprisoned him, blocking his way. He had to get his mind off her.

On the other hand, Jannie was also in trouble. Her uncle had to find some solution for her "can't drink any blood except Jungkook's" problem.

She was not in a good condition feeling really weak, and her uncle was not letting her step foot out of her room, just in case she gets "unwillingly" sent to Jungkook by her desires and needs.

She really wished for her powers to come back this time. At least she would have been able to somehow go to him.
"Uncle...."-she said in a pleading voice,
"please just do something already. I'm losing all my patience."

He looked down on her trying to keep an emotionless face."This is your own fault," he said pacing around the room out of boredom,"we warned you that you can't control your body in your first days. You should have been more careful. One of my men is getting those special pills"

Never in her 20 years of her life had she felt like a prisoner in her own house. In her own room to be more specific. She was laying down in her bed constantly changing her sides while trying to distract herself in her phone.

But then again nothing helped. Especially the fact that Seohyun was guarding her so she did not lose control and somehow leave her room.

But luck, or bad luck, was on Jannies side. Just as they were standing....
~Ring ring ring~
It was his phone.

He got out of the room with his long heavy footsteps before throwing Jannie one last warning look on his face and leaving on the hall.

She grew more and more impatient and all she could think about right now was The devil himself, Jungkook.

She knew, she knew it as a fact that this was the most terrible thing that has ever happened to her. Not being able to consume any blood except for his.

Especially him. The one she feels like she needs to take revenge on, yet can't do shit about it. This made her non-beating heart shaken up and clench inside.

She grew more and more frustrated not being able to form any logical thought at this point. The only thing that was repeating on her mind was Jungkook and his scent and his blood.

Her eyes slowly turned into two drops of violet and her breathing was erratic.
She was in such discomfort her eyes were starting to shed tears and all she could plead in her mind was for her to somehow go to him.

She prayed, she begged, she was willing to do whatever just to go to him.

'I just want to teleport to wherever he is... Please.... I want my power to work at least this time.'