Chapter XXV

Narrator's P.O.V

"Welcome to my cave!" Yoongi said happily as he hugged Jannie. "Ow... I can't breathe..." She said in a muffled tone. "I can't believe my butterfly is going to live with me from now on." Yoongi said like a proud dad as he let go of her. Jannie looked at him with a weirded out expression. "Ew. Who are you and what did you do to my brother!" she said.

"Aii ai! Go you punk. I fixed your room." he said as he playfully smacked her behind her neck. Without wasting a second, she teleported to her room not even waiting anymore. "Agh this kid. I wanna see her reaction!" He spoke his thoughts out as he teleported too.

The expression he was met with made him chuckle. He went there and closed her jaw up. "You gonna swallow the ground?" his smirk could even be heard.

The room was extremely beautiful. The walls were white, designed carefully with the best quality material and in the middle of the ceiling in the huge room, there hung  a chandelier. The view was perfect, as there were big windows, where you could see the sky and the whole city, filled with beautiful lights.

There was a king sized bed, which called her to sit on it, the silky bed sheets and the fluffy pillows made her feel as she was in cloud nine. There was everything a room could have.

There were paintings of butterflies in the wall, and many more, which only added beauty to it. Min Yoongi really knew his sister. He made everything she liked in this room. He could tell she was really impressed.

"I love it!" she jumped into him from happiness. "Calm down sis. This is only the beginning."

Jannie was really exited to live with her brother. Since they already knew uncle Jaehyun was innocent, the decided to tell him everything. He would come to his new room and place soon.

Jungkook couldn't even rest that night. He felt so lost. What's he to do with his father now? He said he would kill her if he didn't. Jungkook knew fully well, that he was capable of doing it. He was angry, confused and lost.

Yoongi said that they needed more people about that revenge plan... But he had no one else but Taehyung to turn to. Speak of the 'devil'...

"Yah! Did you eat my fucking cake?!"he yelled with his already deep voice. "Yeah! What about it?! Where's your minion anyways?" Jungkook asked, curious as to why Taehyung wasn't with him. "So.... I played a prank on him the other day........" Taehyung said rubbing the back of his head.

"And?" Jungkook said bored. "I may have accidentally locked his soul.... in a broom..." he answered. "Pft.. hahahah- seriously- did you really?" he said in disbelief trying to hold his laughter. "I told you!"he said angry. "I hate to say this but.... smartest thing you've done in years." Jungkook said.

"Why are you doing this?" Taehyung said glaring at him. "Doing what?" Jungkook asked confused. "Treating me like a person." he said, then silence followed....

"Okay so maybe I do need your help?" he said.

Happy that they were getting along, Taehyung accepted giving help.

******

"Okay, but... Why is the great me here? Seokjin said annoyed, finding himself in between this clique.

"We'll tell you everything later." Yoongi said.

"If you think you can use me to give out information for Seohyun... you're right. This is why I'm here isn't it?" Namjoon said.

"Well... duh. No seriously! You're forbidden to fucking look at me. Creep!" Jimin said.

"Okay but why the hell are you thinking about po-" Namjoon said but got interrupted. "I CAN'T CONTROL IT MY MIND IS DOING THIS!" Jimin said.

"Um, you all maybe shut up! We're here for a plan." Jungkook said.

"You had to take this shit with you!" Jannie angry whispered to him. "I can fucking hear you if you forgot." Taehyung snapped back.

"GUYS GUYS! Focus!" Hoseok yelled.

"Okay. Everyone here, spill any information you know about the one and only "SEOHYUN"." Yoongi said.

They all looked towards Namjoon. "What? Ugh fine. No wait... you're gonna have to save me the position of a duke or something after you tell the sea goblins." Namjoon said.

"How did you-.... Fine." Yoongi said sighing.

"You'll find all the information at the white house. The driver that drove you and your parents is still alive. He's the one who sent messages to Jannie."

"So, all we gotta do, is find the driver, force him to tell the truth, find proof at the white house, and go to the other portal to the Sea Goblins. After they decide he's guilty, he'll be banished from this world, and the new king will arise." Yoongi said.

"New king huh? You're probably hoping to be that, aren't you?" Taehyung said. "I don't even know why you were brought here. Seriously? I could make my decisions based on you. Whatever you did, I wouldn't" Yoongi said, and looked at Jungkook questioning his choice of the person.

Just as Taehyung was about to snap at him Jungkook spoke first. "He's not as stupid as he looks.... or acts."

"You all shut up. We mu-" just as Jin said he was interrupted by a loud screeching voice.

"I'M HERE~ WHAT DID I MISS?" Jaehyun spoke as he ran to them. his slightly dyed hair bouncing as he ran. Funny how this guy was the oldest in the room , yet his voice and actions matched a three year old. They all covered their ears. "Damn it. See this is my biggest childhood trauma." Yoongi said.

"Okay hold on. You," Namjoon said pointing to Jaehyun,"we'll explain later. We gotta split into teams. Jungkook, Jannie and Jin. Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi. Hoseok, Jaehyun and Me." He split the teams.

"Okay but why this order in particular?" Hoseok asked. "Because we're sitting like this and we're not losing time." Yoongi said.

"So which team goes where?" Jungkook finally speaks.

"We all go to the white house. We just split because it's big." Namjoon answers.

They went to the white house. Jannie and Namjoon already knew where it was, so they lead the way.

They arrived at the first door, that lead to a tunnel. Namjoon lead them through all codes and stuff. Today was the white house down day. It should be perfect.

Since they split into three groups, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jaehyun had to take care of the cameras.  Hoseok pulled his hacking gadgets out and was ready to kick it.

After some minutes they managed to put the camera into freeze mode, so it could not tell any movement.

Namjoon told this important fact: Seohyun had a safe in this house somewhere where he put the knife he killed them with. And the driver... He was barely alive in a torture room, but he was alive enough.

Jungkook, Jannie and Jin had to look for the safe, Hoseok, Jaehyun and Namjoon had to hack through the doors and Jimin Taehyung and Yoongi had to take the driver and make sure he was alright.

The plan was made, and the only thing that was left was to succeed it.