Chapter XXVI

Narrator's P.O.V

"I can smell it..." Jannie said in a sad tone. "Let's just follow the scent" Jungkook looked at them both waiting for them to participate in the action. Jin was looking at Jannie sad. "You may be feeling anxious, and sad about this whole situation but just take deeep breaths o-" "You seriously! This isn't a therapy session, now move!" Jungkook yelled at both of them to come to their senses.

They were led in a room. In a big, big room, with weird very human-like figurines dressed in soldier outfits. The sight made shivers run down their spines.

"What the...." Jungkook and Jannie said in unison then looking at each other sharing the 'wtf is this creepy shit look'. Jin only stood there scared out of his wits. "You guys I'm outta here! I'll wait for you outside... I'll just go check the nearby rooms."

They both sighed at the coward man, and started looking around. "I can't believe that man is my uncle..." Jannie said disappointed. "Me neither. I mean he's smart... but why did you turn out like this" he said teasing her. "HEY! You calling me stupid?!" She said angrily nearing her sulky face to his. He squished her cheeks. "Ow!" she let out a signal of pain. "No. I'm calling you naive, brat."

"Brat..." Jannie repeated with a stupid grin. "I haven't heard this nickname in a while..." she said. "Huuh? I think you might have begun like it." he said with an evil grin. It used to annoy her, but it's turning her on. "Say it again. I'll bite you" she said swiping her teeth with her tongue. "Then bite me~" he said as he winked at her. They heard a gasp and turned their head towards the noise.

"YOU PUNKS! You should be searching! You can make your gross lovebird acts when your alone! Now come on. I found the safe." Jin yelled at them.

"You found the safe?!" They said yet again in unison.

They moved to the next room and there it was. It was behind the bookshelf, behind the wallpaper, behind the wall, in another wall.

"How on earth did you find it?" Jungkook asked "Pft. Cliche hiding spot. Bookshelves? Please." Jin said proudly.

"We have to call Hoseok. Since the safe seems to be digital he gotta hack it."

They called Hoseok and he began to take care of it. "Damn it." Hoseok cursed. "This safe has a strong system." He called Namjoon.

This was gonna take for a while...

***

"Taehyung be fucking careful! You can't just grab a hurt person like that!" Yoongi yelled at him.

"It's not my fault his left shoulder is dislocated and I'm on that side!" he yelled back. "Oh it only takes some  COMMON SENSE to know that! And what are you doing Jimin? Is your phone really important right now?" he slightly kicked Jimin in his butt. "Hey! I'm only texting with Hoseok. He's telling me how it was hard to hack the safe. They're on the process, it's working."

"Oh yes! It's working. Now let's carry him to the car and bandage him."

They carried him in the car and started taking care of him. "......m.....m" the man tried saying something. " What? " Taehyung asked. ".....sS-teping... f-foot..." Taehyung looked down, and moved his foot where he was stepping on him. Yoongi slapped the back of his head. "You move! Both of you! I'll take care of him."

Soon after, the rest of the group came. They had the knife carefully placed into a beautiful box, that held so much evil inside.

"You found it...?" they asked. "Yes. The safe was hard to crack but we made it somehow." Namjoon said.  "He's fast to catch on... My brother. We need to hurry. I'll go distract him with something, and you all gather your forces, and teleport to The Bermuda Triangle." Jaehyun said.