Chapter X

Jannie's POV

It's as if I am a magnet that pulls terrible things to happen.

Again, why do bad things happen to good people?

I guess I am not a good person then.

Everything that's happened these days, it's plain annoying and exhausting and every time I remember any occurrence I feel like a ton of iron just dropped on my head.

And I feel like my brain is bleeding.

Sometimes I even cried.

On the other side there's Jungkook's characters of the game.

I have to design outfits for the game.

It's not like I met him a lot these two days, but every time I meet him I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack or something.

I just want him to die or kill himself before I take care of that...

And here's today's bad thing; Uncle Seohyun's party.

It's his damn fucking birthday.

I have to stay outside of my room and stay in a dress and all dolled up by uncle Jaehyun.

"Oww CAREFUL!" I yell at uncle Jaehyun because this guy just likes experimenting with my hair.

"~I'm sorryy. It's just that your hair is so long and so silky, I can't!" He starts making weird noises fanboying about my hair.

"Ok I got it just stop and careful"

This man...

After some draining minutes uncle Jaehyun is already finished with my hair and I run away from him trying to find a peaceful place where I can be alone.

I go outside at the garden.

Our garden is very huge and labyrinth like.

Any intruder could get lost in here.

There's so many kinds of flowers, doves, rabbits and it almost feels like paradise...

I have to say that I love my house.

Especially my room and the garden.

Of course the flowers and also the animals that the garden keeper takes care of.

Then here's my favorite part; a place filled with white roses.

I sit there and watch the mail men bring the gifts to uncle Seohyun.

This man just takes a lot of gifts, and the gifts they bring him are all expensive and to be honest kinda cool.

Sometimes there so much gifts he makes me and uncle Jaehyun take anything we may like.

This happens every year I guess.

And I maybe like it a little but still...

It's now 6 o'clock.

The party is going to begin at 7:30.

I am, of course like every time nervous about the ton of people that will come here and assuring myself that I'll be fine and cool, but when the time comes and the people start gathering my heart beats fast or skips beats.

It's just designed to dislike people that whenever I try to be nice... I can pretty much feel it burst inside me.

I get nervous because he invited every person possible.

It can't be....

Jimin's POV

"Hyung. Hellooo!"