Chapter XXII

⋅•⋅∘☽༓☾∘⋅•⋅
Narrator's P.O.V

A week had gone so fast, yet it felt like 70000 years to Jannie. The more she thought things over, the more it drove her insane. Her daily routine? It had changed now.

Instead of being wake up, do the bathroom stuff, get dressed, go to work, come back, call it a day, it changed into wake up, cry, overthink, sleep, nightmares, more crying, call it a day.

She was getting so tired of everything. She wondered if she had vanished together with her parents, maybe it would have been all much easier than it was for her right now.

"~Jannie! What are you doing hun?" said Jaehyun to her. This was the worst timing. He had talked to her in her overthinking session. And in the place she had been in her brain, she was blaming her uncle, Jaehyun, for taking her to that ball.

"You," said Jannie. "It's all your fault damn it!" She said suddenly grabbing him by his shirt's collar. "Gah! Hey! What are yo- Yah! I'm older than you!" Suddenly, she stopped staring at the air, almost scaring her poor uncle.

Then... she started crying into her uncle's lap. He was staring at his niece creeped out of his wits. "Honey, what's wrong, you can tell me."

"I want to die. Why is this so hard huh? Why did I have to go to that idiot." She cried.

"You have the pills Jannie. You can handle it. You shouldn't worry that much about it. It was simply a mistake your body made you do." Jaehyun tried reassuring her.

"Uncle... I think it wasn't just my body that led me to him. I think my heart actually wanted to." She claimed looking carefully into his eyes scared that he would be mad at her.

Instead, his eyes softened and he looked at her with a slight pout patting her head. "I'm sorry dear... If it was me, I would have never stopped you from being with him. Feelings are feelings no matter what creature they're towards to. Love is love in the end," he paused for a second then continued.

"It's hyung that would never allow that. There's a big grudge being held against him and his whole family and being you know?"

"That's not the point," she sighed "he hates my guts." She exclaimed.
"PFT! This is the dumbest thing I ever heard. No one could hate you! Who would ever hate such a cutie patootie~" He said baby talking to her and squishing her cheeks.

After awhile Jannie went out at the bridge to take a walk. She always went there to clear her head. She had so much going on inside her.

She smiled to herself as she remembered how she bumped into Jimin the last time she walked here.
She thought he was a cold jerk, but he turned out to be a caring cutie with a short temper.

She sighed looking at her feet as they carried her further and further until she bumped into someone. She knew she bumped into Yoongi this time.

After he met with uncle Seohyun and the weird tension around them Jannie noticed, she wanted to tell Yoongi everything.

About what had happened. Her feelings. After she had told him, he hadn't spoken to her for a week. That is until now.

Was he angry at her? Hell yes. First Jungkook was a devil. Second his ship failed. He was indeed planning to be Jannies and Jimin's priest in their wedding. Turns out Jimin sees her as a little sister and the other punk, his sister, loves a devil.

"Yoongi? Oh me oh my! Finally. You've been ignoring me for a week. Is this what I get for trying to open up to my brother?" Jannie said.

Yoongi sighed. "I was salty okay? I still am. You know your ass will be in deep shit if you tell anyone about that." He half-yelled to her.