Chapter XI

Jannie's POV

The last thing I know, I was undressing and suddenly someone came in...

I was about to tell my maid to get out but... here I am meeting with Jungkook's eyes.

His eyes hold much more to them...

A certain darkness took all over them as he eyes me up an down like a wolf on it's prey.

I am literally shook to even move but I know this is bad and I snap out of it.

I grab the closest thing to me, which was a blanket, and covered my self as I was only in my underwear.

"What are you doing here get out!"

I try being tough about this but his stare on me makes me want to run the heck outta here but he's blocking my way and if I ran that would mean my pride would shred into pieces...

He started coming closer to me.

"Don't tell me what to do."

I started walking backwards and hope I would find away out of this hell but he only kept coming toward me and this continued until my back hit a wall.

I kept trying to escape as if the wall was going to disappear but no.

But I can't help feeling like I'm going to faint from the closeness.

"You should have been careful with me being here brat." he says in a tone that made me scared or nervous I don't know... but, I've never seen so much blackness in ones eyes.

It's almost alluring.

"Jungkook. Get off me or els-" I try shooing him away for the second time only to get cut off.

"Or else what?"

"You have no power over me." 

I wish this jerk would just fuck the heck off.

"You sure about that?"

He takes the blanket I was keeping wrapped around me with my arms forcefully.

This is getting so dangerous and I don't know what to do to stop it.

He starts getting really close to my neck to the point where I can feel his hot breath on my skin.

I feel him taking in my smell... not creepy at all.

"J-Jungkook..."

I try pushing him with my hands against his chest but I feel so powerless against him.

He grabbed both of my wrists in his hand pinning them above me and bringing his lips nearer and nearer...

I could scream right now, but for some reason I don't want it to stop... but I also want it to stop.

I should definitely scream.

Just as his lips were about to touch mine I take a deep breath to scream when suddenly...

"~JANNIE AHH!"

UNCLE JAEHYUN THANK GOD YOU EXIST I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Me and Jungkook can hear his steps as he was comming.

Jungkook lets go.

He glares at me, which is sending shivers down my spine, but I can't really let that show...

"I'll deal with you later."

And he goes off to the balcony- is he about to jump?!

It's high this idiot wants to die?