Chapter XV

Jungkook's POV

After leaving Jannie at that 'special' place for her I came back home.

I didn't realize time has passed and it's already 9pm right now.

Damn.

I was so caught up playing Overwatch.

What? Devil's can use games to pass time too.

Plus, I'm a game developer.

I feel like eating something so I go at my kitchen.

I open the fridge and check to grab something from the many things that were there

We eat like humans too.

It's just sucking people's souls off them that keeps us inhuman strong.

As I'm searching for something to eat I see a starbucks cup of coffee.

It reminds me of that time I threw coffee on Jan-

JANNIE!

Oh crap.

I was supposed to leave her get scared for some hours and bring her back!

It's already past 9!
I quickly wear a coat over my hoodie and teleport back to where Jannie was.

I panicked at first because I didn't see her, but now I can smell her and hear her crying.

I follow the sound and find her standing by the least scary house's wall with her arms wrapped around her legs, sobbing.

I'm an idiot.

I wasn't supposed to let her that long in this scary shit I made.

She is wet from her black boots to her hair.

"Jannie..."I say slowly not to startle her, but she flinches anyway and immediately looks up to me.

Her grey teary eyes locked with mine and knowing she's wet I take off my coat and wrap it around her.

I put one of my arms under her legs and one on her back and I'm carrying her now.

She wraps her arms around my neck and buries her face into my chest still crying.

"Y-you l-left me h-here Jun-Kook wh-y?" She said sobbing.

Her crying face is so innocent.

She's so small and I feel like I'm carrying a white fluffy cat.

Vampires are not even near as evil as Devils are.

"I left you because I hate you brat."

"Then why di-d you come back?"

She said still crying.

I really don't know.

If I was my usual self I would have left you there and remembered you like... who knows?

"Do you want me to leave you?"

"NO!" She said wrapping her arms tighter around my neck.

"Don't even try to teleport away! I won't let go!" She buried her face into my chest even more and continued crying.

I can't even control my face muscles so I smile at the sight or her holding tightly onto me and crying into my chest.

I teleport with her this time at the place her mansion is.

There's a really long path made of colorful tiles leading to her mansion so I continue walking with her in my arms.

I leave her a few steps away from the gate.