Chapter XVI

Narrator's POV

Jannie took the courage and walked downstairs along with Jaehyun, in the sea of guests.

There had never been more guests than now.

She felt like she was at a concert where some breathtaking singer takes part, and now the place is full of people trying to see him...

But that's only how she felt like.

Many guests were invited, and among those many guests, Yoongi and his 'clique' were also there.

They were all looking for Jannie, Yoongi wanting to see her baby sister, and the others curious to know how Yoongi's baby sister looks like in real life.

Jimin was the most curious, considering he has wasted time or how he likes to call it "Precious Years thrown in trash".

He might have said that but, deep down inside, he too was glad they finally found Yoongi's sister.

Reason number one being: He was getting frustrated from all this time searching and wanted to give up.

Reason number two: He is happy that Yoongi found her.

They thought that this was going to go easy; but never expected it to backfire with a lot of stuff along with finding his sister.

As they were all looking everywhere to see if someone's going out, which could be their worst enemies; her uncles, or just Jannie, Jimin looked towards the door and locked eyes with Jannie.

His eyes widened as he recalled that she's the girl he bumped into weeks ago.

Only her hair color now, is different from the last time.

He wasn't really impressed meeting the person who could possibly be clumsy enough to invade his personal space.

Jimin told everyone that he spotted Jannie.

Yoongi or 'Minseok' as known by Jannie went ahead first then Jimin and Hoseok followed him towards Jannie.

On the other hand Seokjin hurried to wish her a happy birthday and to warn her about when she gets "thirsty" because she may not be able to control herself, Namjoon was told by Seohyun to check on Jannie.

Jungkook wanted to give Jannie her necklace back since it's her birthday but Taehyung followed him because he got curious and soon Jannie got surrounded by 7 guys.

"Jannie-" they all said at the same time but stopped.

(A/N:Just in case, Jannie's name is pronounced as Jay Nee just so u know)

The "lack of attention" was making her palms sweaty and she nervously looked around at all of them not knowing who to answer.

"I'm send here by Mr. Seohyun so I'll go first." Said Namjoon

"I have something way more important to tell her so you all can do whatever you want to later" added Seokjin.

"I'll just give something I borrowed real qu-"Jungkook got interrupted.

"Let's let her decide."said Seokjin.

Since the person she was most comfortable with right now was """""Minseok"""" she decided to go with him, he would probably be alone anyways.

But oh...

How wrong she was.

When Jannie went with "Minseok" two other people followed behind them.