Chapter XIX

Narrator's POV

They both stopped and stared into the air and the only sound that was heard was the screeching noise of the tires blowing out air.

It's as if they were too devastated at this point to even say anything.

They were just silent contemplating their life choices.

"What now?" Jannie takes the courage to break the silence.

She then felt Jungkook's eyes glaring at her as if he was trying to shoot laser at her with his eyes.

It was too late to take back the question that seemed to anger Jungkook.

It's game over now...

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! ARE YOU DUMB? ARE YOU BLIND? CAN'T YOU DRIVE? YOU IDIOT!" He yelled at her.

"MY FAULT? WE WERE ON THE WAY FOR YOUR FUCKING FIGURINES! IT'S YOU WHO STARTED ALL THIS!" She yelled back.

"ME-WELL THAT'S NOT THE POINT! AND DON'T YOU DARE EVER PLACE THE WORD FUCKING NEAR MY DEAR FIGURINES!"

"AGAIN. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. ALL I WANTED TO DO TODAY WAS FUCKING REST FROM ALL THE SHIT THAT'S BEEN GOING DOWN AND YOU HAD THE GUTS TO MAKE ME DO THIS!"

"I NEVER FORCED YOU TO! Fucking- I'll just call someone to come take us and fix the car."

Jannie let out a hiss as she crossed her arms like a little angry toddler.

Jungkook furiously typed the number and dialed it... for it not to work.

Shitty things followed them one after one.

"Fuck... What the hell are we supposed to do in this deserted place? Sleep in the fucking car?" Jungkook said helpless.

"HAH! Now you know how I felt when you left me there in that place." she angrily replied.

"Hahah, yeah that.... was an illusion actually."

"Huh?" she gave him a dumbfounded look and as soon as realization hit her her dumbfounded look turned into a death glare.

"YOU-DID-WHAT?I'LL MURDER YOU!" She yelled as the started hitting him with the nearest weapon she found- her water bottle.

"YA- YAH! STOP." He yelled as her finally took the bottle from her.

"The past is in the past okay?"

"You jerk.... wait! I know how we can go back home or go to our destination!"

"How?!"

"You can teleport us back!" she said with a confident expression soon dying after seeing Jungkook's 'are you fucking kidding me face'.

"Why thank you! Dear idiot that pisses me off. Thank you for enlightening me with this epiphany you bestowed upon me! I didn't even know the current capability of my own powers in the first place!

"So do we have the solution to this shit problem or not? Stop confusing me!"

"No. My powers were taken by my father as a punishment FOR SOMEONE'S FAULT!"

*Flashback*

Jungkook was in his house's library, because for some odd reason that place calms him.

He had to deal with this annoying costumer and control his temper.

Just as he finally reached to the point of peace and disentanglement, Taehyung went there too, for reasons unknown.

"Taehyung," he said in an angry but calm tone.

"get the fuck out of here. Your face is the last thing I want to see in this terrible day."