Chapter XIII

Narrators POV

Minseok.

That's who she ran into.

At least that's who Jannie thinks he is.

Her glossy, tearful eyes lock with his and when he sees tears; which are the indication of someone sad or hurt, his temper rises, but he knows he must control himself to not scare her away or hurt her even more.

"Jannie... who do I have to beat up?" he said with his calming voice.

She looked down.

She really hates when someone sees her cry, she doesn't want to look weak.

"No one..." she said.

Yoongi...-or Minseok whatever, notices they're blocking some people's way so he grabs he wrist and drags her into a cafe.

The cafe seems so warm and cozy, with paintings giving beauty to the plain wall, quotes, and small yellow lights that surround pretty much the whole cafe helped to give off that warm feeling.

Surprisingly Jannie goes along as the atmosphere enlightens her heart and she feels comfortable with 'Minseok'.

He ordered hot chocolate for both of them, as this was something they would do when little.

After minutes of waiting which felt like an eternity and a half for them the hot chocolate is finally brought by a kind looking waiter.

Jannie smiles as she remembers the old times with her brother.

He notices her smile.

"What up? You sure you're not bipolar miss?" he asks with a teasing smile.

"Pff shut up. You're the one that takes a stranger whom you just met a while ago into a cafe." she said trying to defend herself.

"You're the one that went along with it."

She stops for a while and smiles again.

This scene... These scenes happened a lot with her brother.

'Minseok' strangely gives off those brotherly feelings to her.

"You sure do remind me of someone. And Minseok? Really? This name doesn't even suit you" she said in between laughter.

'Well sorry Minseok is the only name that came into my mind while silently panicking' 

He thought to himself.

He stopped for awhile, knowing that he's making himself so obvious but then, he doesn't care.

She thinks he's dead anyway.

"Hah too bad I was actually born as a baby so I couldn't really refuse the name." he told her in a 'Fyi' tone.

She laughed.

"Anyways, so who do I have to beat up?"

"Do you really have to know?" she asked.

"Yea." he raised his eyebrows waiting for an answer.

Jannie realizes she suddenly trusts a stranger more than the actual people she thought she could trust.

Plus even if she told him she's a vampire he wouldn't believe her so she decided to tell him.

"I can't believe I'm telling you this, but before I tell you, please don't judge okay? I know you won't believe it, heck even I don't but-"

"Cut to the chase already" he interrupts her

"Okay fine gee.......... I'm a......... vampire..."she said slowly waiting a reaction from him.

And she gooooott........ none.

"Oh. That's it?"he said in an almost disappointed tone.

"What do you mean that's it you idiot. Do you not trust me?"

"I do trust you."

"So? Aren't you supposed to say naahh, they aren't real but then end up believing me and being really shook?" She said with a questionable pouting face.

"Hahah....ahahah seriously? You consider this big news? So what? I'm a vampire too."

"YOU'RE A VA- YOU'RE ONE TOO?!"

"Why are you so surprised? I'm too swag to be a human anyways."he added smirking.

"Oh my god"she facepalmed herself.

"So that's why you were crying? Being a vampire is a good thing stupid. You get to never die... if nobody decides to kill you, and you won't grow old."

"No. I was crying because I got lied to this whole time. Nobody even told me... I'm turning into one the day after tomorrow."

"Oh right! It's because it's your birth- WOW THAT'S A NICE PAINTING THERE! he quickly tried to clean up the shit he just made.

But poop can't get cleaned with pee right?

"Wait how do you know it's my birthday that day?" she asked confused.

"Your uncle announced it on his party that they would celebrate your birthday too" he quickly said getting himself out of the shitty situation.

"Oh weird... He usually send invitations tho." she said

'Minseok' saves himself but one thing he's sure of, is that his sister, that has no clue of her survived brother that's in front of her, she's sorta gullible.

That's why he's gonna protect her in every way.

Since he's powerful now that he grew up.

He's the son of the ex vampire king for crying out loud.

"Eh what a boring thing you considered to be so great."

"Seriously? You're not that great. I'm a royalty." She wiggled her eyebrows.

He laughs.

"Honey... do you know who I am?"

"Minseok."

"Ddaeng. I'm Suga"

"That's a prank right? You're saying you're the great producer behind all of my favorite songs that hasn't ever done a face reaveal?"

"Yeah."

"Okay stop lying. You're also a vampire; that I can trust. You look like a ghost anyway. But Suga? C'mon."

"Bish I can prove it to you at my fricking agency and studio. And you look like a ghost too so shut up and let's go."

'Minseok' payed for the stuff they ordered and we can say... Jannie had a long day.

After Suga showed his agency off and she got to see all cool stuff she went back home.

She goes inside and gets greeted by a frowning Jaehyun.

"Uncle Jaehyun why is your annoying smile upside down?"she asked making him know she's not that mad at him anymore.

"~I got worried sick about youuuuu!"He said as he reached for a hug but it got dodged.

"Now... I never said I'm not mad at you. I'm just a little less mad."

He quickly wrapped her into an engulfing hug.

"~AH I DON'T CARE... I'm sorry Jannie...But hyung wouldn't let me do it, and you know how... annoingly intimidating he can be" he pulled aback and gave her an apologetic look.

"You know what I'm never speaking to him ever again." She said and hugs him too.

"So you're not mad you're a vampire?"

"PFT! Mad? Man am I glad I'm not a human!"

She happily talked with uncle Jaehyun for awhile and went to sleep.

Completely unaware that Jungkook was in the cafe too.