What Happened

*Whispers POV*

I walked out of the room with Sarah and we went right to her room. I still wanted to do this and was so ready for it. "Okay so Courtney is out checking out the campus so we can have some fun by ourselves then when she comes back she can join if she wants." she said sitting on her bed which was the bottom bunk.
"Okay," I smirked "Fine by me." I then took off my shirt and shoes and sat beside her.
"Nice breasts, they look even better without a shirt." she said in a husky voice pushing me back kicking off her shoes, "Why don't you let me see them without a bra?" I smirked and pulled her close to me crashing my lips to hers.
"Be patient. You will see soon enough." My hands found their way to her shirt and I pulled it up over her head.
"Mmmm.. okay..."

(Okay, sexual stuff. Enjoy )

My leg pressed up between her's hard on her clit. I felt she was warm and I grinned feeling a tingling sensation take over my body. The room suddenly became hotter. Her hands found my breasts and rubbed them hard, eliciting a soft moan from my lips. My hands found her bra clip and I unclasped it. She pulled back slowly and looked down at me biting her lip. Her bra fell forward a bit almost revealing her nipples. "Take it off for me?" She asked in a quiet tone that was riddled with lust.
"Of course." I leaned up and I grabbed her bra with my teeth and pulled it off slowly my eyes never leaving hers. A slightly moan left her lips as her cheeks flushed a bright pink.

Her nipples were hard and a sweet rosy pink. I lightly flicked my tongue over her nipple and a sweet moan left her lips. And then I sucked on it, more moans left her lips. She slid her hands around my back and took off my bra and pinched my nipples making me moan on hers. My teeth trapped her nipple tugged on it. She moaned loudly and I felt her wetness break through her pants and soak into mine. "Mmm Whisper... T-that feels g-good."
"Mmm.. good." I then flipped her under me and pulled back my hands slid to her pants and I pulled them off. Her panties were a blue lace and had a very large wet mark. My fingers found the edge of her panites and I pulled them off. Her eyes followed my hands slowly a desperate lust in her eyes. I got up and took off my pants and panties and found my panties were also soaked.

I came back to her and kissed her inner thighs. Her feet locked around my neck and pulled my mouth closer to her pussy. I smirked and licked it once in a slow long stroke. She moaned and grabbed her breasts and rubbed them. I was just about to slide my tongue in her when I though of Scarletta. 'What are you doing?! If you like a girl you don't go fuck a dorm mate! You idiot! STOP!!'

I pulled back quickly hearing her gasp, "What the fuck?!" She said sitting up. Just then Courtney walked in and looked at us shocked. I could feel anger swelling in Courtney and in Sarah. Courtney walked right over to Sarah, "What is going on?" She said pulling her in a hug glaring at me.
"We were having sex then she just pulled back." She said burring her head in Courtney's neck.
"I see... Well let me talk with her about teasing you." she then stood up grabbed me and threw me on the ground. I grunted in pain and heard her laugh darkly. "Well look here Sarah! We have a fallen angle! Guess she likes the taste of demon." My eyes widened and I struggled to get away from her. She put more pressure on my arm and I started to scream but she covered my mouth. She pulled me up and threw me on the bed and Shara pinned me down. "You aren't going anywhere babe."

My eyes widened when Courtney took off her clothes and kissed Sarah's neck and nipped on it. I wanted to get out of here!

Courtney then slapped Sarah's ass and then kissed my collar bone. I finally got a hold of Sarah's shoulders and shoved her off into Courtney. They both fell back on the ground. I jumped up and grabbed my clothes, I threw on my baggy shirt real quick and then went for the door. Suddenly Courtney came out of no where and blocked my way and I felt one of Sarah's hands go around my waist and the other on my mouth. I pulled forward, before she had a strong enough grip, and threw her over my shoulder. "OWW!!" She grunted and then I charged Courtney and faked a punch to her nose but sent it right at her stomach. It was a solid hit and made her drop to her knees.

I burst out the door and ran out of the dorms. A few girls in the hall or on campus gave me a weird look, while some bit their lip. I ran full speed to the forest behind the gymnasium. When I ran past I saw a softball filed but didn't stop to admire it. I could sense Courtney and Sarah's demon rage all the way from the dorms.

I ran until I felt like I would collapse. I stopped once I was by a big white pine tree and put on my clothes including my undergarments. I gasped fro breath. I sat down and leaned back on to tree. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a few seconds but when I opened them I realized it was dark. I looked at my phone and saw it was 11. I gasped and jumped up and jogged back to the dorms. Once I saw the dorms I slowed to a walk and tried to sense Sarah and Courtney. I sensed them but they weren't mad, instead they were having sex by themselves. I shook my head and then blocked out them out.

I stopped when I got to my room and waited before I opened the door. "She is probably so worried. What kind of walk around campus takes four hours..." I muttered to myself then opened the door and walked in. I felt tears fill my eyes as I walked in and saw her sitting in the same spot on the couch. Scarletta looked over at me and a soft smile found her lips but she frowned when she saw my face. I just walked to my bed, grabbed a black sweat shirt and my teenage mutant ninja turtles boxers, then went to the bathroom. In the back of my phone case I had a pencil sharpener blade hidden in the case if I didn't have time to get the one in a little box in my pencil bag.

I sat on the toilet and pulled the blade across my wrist. "One for being gay... Two for flirting with a girl you don't like... Three for being fallen... Four for cutting... Five for lying to Scarletta." I thought as I watched the blood spill from the cuts. I did five more. After I stared at the blood for what seemed like forever I brought my wrist to my lips and sucked on it. The blood tasted so sweet. "I need to get up... Scarletta will think something is up." I then stood and found a first aid kit and wrapped up my wrist quickly. After that I changed. Just as I was about to walk out I remembered the blood on my mouth and wiped it off.

I stepped out of the bathroom and heard her ask, "Are you okay?" as she got up and walked to me.
"I'm fine."
"Are you sure? You look down."
"Yeah I'm good. Sarah just tried some things I didn't like."
"Ohh... mind if I ask what?" I then turned to her and hugged her tight and sat on the bottom bunk.
"Earlier she and I had planed to hook up and have sex, but then when we were out walking I changed my mind. But she tried to force me into it and I said no. Then she and her friend, Courtney, tried to fuck me. I fought them off but still. I know they will try again." I said the last bit in a whisper as I cried silently on her shoulder.
"You need to report them, Whisp." She said said hugging me tighter.
"I will tomorrow. For now lets get some sleep. That bus ride made me tired." I said resting my head on her shoulder.
"Yeah, that sounds good to me." She said stroking my hair. I looked up at her and we looked in each others eyes. I was about to lean in and kiss her but I don't want to scare her. So I pulled back and stood up.
"Well, good night, Scarletta." I said smiling a little, wiping the tears from my eyes, then went up to my bunk.
"Night." she said sadly laying down turning off her lamp.

I closed my eyes but I didn't sleep. I realized now that I hadn't know Scarletta for even a full day and I was already in love with her.