Game Day

*Whisper's POV*

"Scarletta relax. Okay you will do fine. I've seen you practice goal keeper and mid field. I know you will do great. Besides, Riverview's soccer team sucks." I said trying to calm down Scarletta who was pacing around the room.
"Yeah?! How do you know?" she snapped at me.
"I looked at their roster from last year and this year, they have all the same players but there is two more freshmen. And I looked at their final season record for last year they only won one game and that was because the other team didn't have enough players." This made her stop and look at me with a apologetic look. She came to me and hugged me.
"I shouldn't have snapped at you. I'm sorry."
"It's perfectly fine Scar. I know you are nervous." I hugged her back resting my head on her shoulder
"Still though.."
"Scarletta, it's fine. Now c'mon. We need to get you to the field."

I walked with Scarletta to the field and told her about the other team and who is their best players and all the other things. I did a good amount of research into this team and I wanted to make sure Scarletta and the other Lions had the best advantage.

She led the team out on the field and took her position at midfield. The Riverview Dryads were small and obviously were scared, their faces, posture and the fact that their hearts were racing faster then a group of spooked horses said it all. Each time they had played the Lions was in a tournament qualification game and they had lost majorly. This was the first time they ever played in the regular season. The Dryads was a normal boarding school, not one for homosexual females like Lionheart.

The game started and the Lions immediately went on the offensive. The forward with the ball, Holly, charged fast up the left. 'Good Scarletta told them their main weak points.' I thought to myself as the little girl tried to keep up with Holly. She sent a cross pass to Rebekah, the other forward, who then back passed to Scarletta. Running right up the open center she faked a shot right but brought her foot around and passed left to Holly who slammed it in the goal.

The bleachers rumbled loudly as the girls pounded their feet then suddenly it stopped as they all let out a loud cry to imitate a lion's roar. I laughed to myself as I leaned on the fence. Scarletta looked to me and I gave her a thumbs up with a wink. She smiled and did the same.

The game carried on. By half time The score was 7 to 0. The only thing that kept the score from being 9 to 0 was Riverview's goal keeper. Scarletta ran over to me. "You were right. This is a easy team, thanks for figuring out their weak points." She said a little out of breath and gave me a hug over the fence. I laughed.
"Anything for you babe." I said smiling. But I then looked down blushing a bit as she pulled back with a blush on hers. "Sorry..."
"It's fine, I don't mind." She said quickly almost desperately. Her heart was beating fast and a heat was swelling in her chest. 'She likes me... Oh my God she likes me!' You would have thought that I have know this for a while. But in truth, I didn't. I had never looked into her feelings until now. I didn't want to violate her privacy. It was a complete accident that I read them. But I was so caught in the moment.
"Whisper? Whisper are you alright?" she asked waving a hand in front of my face.
"Huh? Yeah sorry." I laughed at my own embarrassment and she joined in.
"Hey, Scarletta!" I heard someone call and run up behind her.
"Oh hey Holly." she said turning to look at her for a second. "You know Whisper right?"
"Yeah we are in AP Chem together." she said nodding to me
"Yea, hey! You both are doing great out their."
"Thanks." Holly said as Scarletta smiled, "But hey we got to go, 30 seconds left before second half."
"Oh crap!" Scarletta jumped and turned around. "Bye, Whisper, thanks again." With that she and Holly ran off. I wont lie, I stared at her ass as she ran. Watching it saunter from side to side. I smirked a bit but soon tore my eyes away. 'Why am I so damn sexual?' I asked myself then chuckled a bit.

The rest of the game went well. The Dryads finally scored because we took out our goal keeper. The final score was 13 to 1. Scarletta and I met up by the main gate at the end. "That was a great game Scarletta." I gave her a hug she hugged back but pulled away a little quickly. 'What? Did I do something wrong?' "Are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine, sorry I'm just all sweaty and I don't want to get you all smelly." She said smiling sheepishly.
"I don't give a damn about sweat now come here so I can hug you!" I then grabbed her and pulled her into a big hug. "Don't you ever give me that terrible excuse again." I whispered as she hugged back just as tight
"I wont."

We had both taken our showers, gotten in our pj's and were laying on the couch cuddling together. We were watching Adventure Time and Jake just started beating the computer with a stick and I couldn't help but laugh. Once that episode ended she grabbed the controller and went to the romance movies. "Ughhh whyyyy?" I asked in a tone that sounded very annoyed. I like romance movies but I would rather watch a horror.
"Hey I have watched enough South Park and Family Guy for you to at least watch one romance okay?" She said with a grin and I groaned again but lay back down, pulling her in my arms, when she selected a lesbian romance "Blue Is The Warmest Color". I had heard of this movie but never watched it.

I was surprised by what I saw when the first sex scene came on. "I thought this was a lesbian romance?"
"Shhh... Just wait." She hissed and I groaned silently annoyed. She snuggled into me but I felt her body heat up a little. I wont lie seeing a girls body was fucking hot but seeing the guy... not so much. But Scarletta is bisexual so, I suppose she was enjoying it.

Faster then I expected another sex scene came on but this time it was a lesbian one and my god... I might as well have been watching porn. I bit my lip and I felt Scarletta's heart, and blood speed up. She was burning up. I knew I felt the same, the dampness I felt in my own pants was enough. She and I never made eye contact for the rest of the movie since there were several more very nice sex scenes. By the end I could think of nothing but how I wanted to explore Scarletta's body with my hands and mouth. How I wanted to pleasure her so much and would do anything she asked.

She turned to me and smiled. "What do you think?"
"That... That was a very nice movie." I said giggling a bit.
"I knew you would like it."
"You know me to well then." A grin found my lips
"That I do." She winked then buried her head in my chest.
"You did a great job today." I whispered stroking her hair.
"Thank you. Your researched helped a lot though." she said looking up at me with her beautiful violet eyes. I felt a smile grown on my lips and I cupped her cheek. Her skin was so soft. Her hair was so beautiful. She looked back into my eyes and I felt my heart race. I leaned in slowly and I felt her tense slightly.

My lips never found hers but they did find her forehead. She let out a slow breath and then rested her head back down on my chest. I held her close and hummed a soft song to her as she drifted to sleep. I also drifted to sleep shortly after.