Story 2 - Like Kids

Title: Like Kids
Fandom: Marvel/Captain America
Pairings: Steve/Bucky
Characters: Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Tony Stark, JARVIS
Rating: T
Summary: Tony and Bucky get into a fight and Steve has to calm them down

AN: Infos for other updates in the discribtion.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Steve was sitting in his room, reading, trying to catch up on some pop culture.
He was so engulfed in his book that he didn't realize the shouts downstairs at first.
But suddenly hey became so aware. The first shout he heard was Tony.
"Get out of my way! You're always in the way! Like a big dump puppy!"
Who was he shouting at?
"I am not! You are just being annoyingly stressing. What are you so eager to do?"
Bucky. I was fighting with Bucky. But what about?
"The Mark 42! It's in need of renewal. Now move!"
"But I'm reading. Why do you need to sit in the living room anyways? I thought you had your labor."
"It's kind of messy down there. I didn't get to clean up. I need this table! MOVE!"
"No! Why should I?!"
"Geez! You are so annoying. Why does Steve even like you!?"
As soon as Tony said that, he regretted it, because Buckys fist met his jaw.
"Because I am not an annoying, self-centered asshole!"
Tony held his jaw "Oh. Did I insult you? What are you going to do?!"
Bucky froze and then let his shoulder sink "Leave. I'm going upstairs."
"You're not going to tell Steve, are you?"
"Well, you'll see." He left for the elevator.
"No! He'll kick my ass or tell someone to kick my ass!"
But Bucky was already gone, so Tony made a dash for the stairs.

When he arrived, Bucky was already there "Steve!"
The brown haired man turned "Leave Steve alone, Anthony!"
"What's going on?" Steve decided to ask and both of them started explaining, trying to be louder than the other. Which resulted in Steve not understanding a thing, but the fact that they both shouted at each other, which he already knew.

"Ok, Tony, Bucky calm down. Just explain it calmly and quietly."
Bucky stepped forward to Steve and let his hands run over his abs, looking down "Tony told me to move and I was reading. He told me he didn't tidy up his labor, so I had to move and then he yelled at me."
"And you yelled back!" Tony defended himself.
Steve looked down at Bucky "Bucky, did you yell at him, too?"
The male looked up a little "Yes..."
Steve sighed, not believing how the two were acting like children "Ok, Tony say sorry to Bucky and Bucky apologize to Tony. And Tony just tidy up your labor."

He waited for them to apologize and finally Tony gave in "I'm sorry, Bucky. I was overreacting. I will let you read in peace."
Bucky looked at Steve and he gestured towards Tony, but Bucky didn't say anything.
Steve let go of him "Apologize, Bucky. Tony did too."
Bucky turned towards Tony and after an assuring smile from Steve raised his voice "I'm sorry, too... I guess I got a bit too angry."
"It's alright. I will leave now. And I will tell Jarvis to film what's going to go down here."
"Sir, I don't think Mr. Barnes and Mr.Rogers will be too found of that." The AI stated.
"It was a joke, Jarvis." Tony laughed and left.

Steve sighed "Did you punch him?"
"How... do you know?"
"I heard Tony squeal, like the way he does, when I slap him."
Bucky suppressed a chuckle "Oh... ok."
"Why did you punch him?"
"I... He said something mean... and hurt me..."
"What did he say?"
"I don't wanna talk about it..."
"Bucky, come on. You can tell me. I'm your boyfriend. You should trust me."
Actually Steve hurt it. He just wanted to find an excuse to talk to Bucky about it.
Bucky bit his lip "He asked me why you would even like me."
"Bucky." He sighed a little, but suddenly realized his boyfriend was tearing up. Bucky never cried. Well as good as never. He cried maybe two times since they were dating. And they've been dating for over a year now.
"Don't be sad. I like you, because you are my best friend. And there is nothing more beautiful than being in love with your best friend. I love you."he grinned "Bucky Bear."

Bucky blushed and looked away, sniffling a little "Don't call me that. I don't like petnames." But secretly, he was trying really hard not to let his smile show.
Steve laughed "You don't? Then why are you smiling."
"Am not!"
"Are too!" Steve put his arms around Bucky "Don't cry. I love you, Bucky. I always have and I always will and I'll be with you till the end of the line."
Bucky hugged him back tightly "Me, too, Steve. I love you, too."
Suddenly Steve pulled Bucky into a loving kiss.

They parted quickly, however, because Natasha was standing in the door whistling "Haven't you ever heard of closing the door." She laughed "Jeez. Like some teenagers." Bucky blushed a little and Steve did as well.
"We were just kissing." Said the blond man.
Bucky nodded and looked away.
"Yeah. Yeah." She grinned "Whatever, just keep it down. I'm going to sleep. Goodbye you lovebirds." She left, closing the door.
Steve kissed Buckys forehead "I love you, Bucks."
"I love you, too, Steve."