Story 7 - A very hot evening

It has been a week since Steve and Bucky shared their moment of pleasure in the Avengers tower and they both wanted more. But sadly, they didn't have time alone since then. Every night they dreamt about each other, about the warmth of their bodies colliding together in an act of love and animal lust. And it drove they insanely mad for it.

They were rather carefull about the signs of their affection in front of the other Avengers but it didn't stop them from wanting each other even more. The absence of contact had probably made it worse.

It was a nice, but extremely hot, summer evening and finally, the two lovers had decided that they can't wait any longer. They told others that they were tired and will go to beds early. Well, they actually did.

Steve choose Buckys' bedroom since it was more far away from the kitchen/living room and because he had no memory of how loud they were the last time and didn't want to leave anything to chance.

He was really excited. His heart was pounding heavy and quickly as he reached the bedroom door. Bucky opened it and...slammed Steve on the wall. Steve felt Buckys' mouth crashing into his and his tongue battle for dominance but he was so ready he didn't want to submit...yet. Bucky must have senced the tence and wrestled Steves' arms above his head. His moves were strong yet gentle, he stroked Steves' palms sensually. "Oh, I want you so bad Stevie..." he whispered in his ear, is voice deeper than usual. "I want to fuck you hard...on the floor, the bed....I don't care." Steve felt his hard cock tighten it his jeans even more. He imagined Bucky on the top of his hips, he tried to figure out how would it feel to be penetrated by his dick. Also Buckys' dick. He remembered the beautifull massive erect cock leaking as Bucky held it in his hand. He couldn't restrain himself anymore and moaned while griding his crotch on Buckys' abdomen. "Good..." Bucky smiled mischieveously and leaned even closer so Steve felt his hot breath on his scruff "so you want me as well you dirty soldier."

Steve couldn't handle it any longer and pushed Bucky on the bed. The assasin just looked up and spread his legs wide as if dearing the other one to come in. And he really did. He lied on top of him, his cheeks bright pink, kissing hungrily with his pink lips, sweating. Not only because of the high temperatures.

Bucky slid his hands down Steves' back and pulled his T-shirt off. Then he continued reaching lower. Steve felt the hot hard metal hand reaching for his bottom under his unzipped jeans and thrusted his hips backwards so he could feel the iron fingers near his, oh now so sensitive, opening.

He broke from his partners's lips and let out a quiet moan while still gasping for breath. "So close so quickly, Captain?" Oh fuck. Buckys' voice was like honey dripping from his sweet lips all over Steves' half naked body. And he called him Captain. He was used to it by now, but right now it caught him off guard. He loved the way he said it, it sounded like dare, like challenge. Will you allow youself to be fucked? kind of thing.

He pushed Bucky away. "I want you to get undressed," he said voice nearly collapsing to vocate what his eyes wanted to see from the very beginning. "I love the way you look naked," he admitted after Bucky raised his eyebrows. "You're so hot..." he whispered slowly and kissed and bit Buckys' neck until his boyfriend gave up and did his will.

Steve undressed himself as well, because they both knew, there was no need for clothes anymore.

"Lie on your back," Bucky sofly growled in Steves' left ear. He didn't protest anymore. His cock was now harder that ever. He knew it was full, ready to cum eventually. And also, Buckys' gorgeous majestic wood started leaking with pre-cum already so now it was slick and wet. Just looking at it made Steve want to gasp but he also knew it was about to get inside of him. He was loosing his mind.

In the meantime Bucky grabbed both Steves' legs and spred them apart while leaning lower...and lower...Steve finally found out what was about to happen and he squeeked a bit. Bucky just smirked and started to lick around Steves' buthole. Slowly, teasingly. He circled over and finally...his tongue dived deep inside Steve who just couldn't believe how great that felt. "Oh,...yeah, just like that" His tongue circled in his butt, making it even more sensitive. Steve felt every single little movement and he needed to tell it to his amazing boyfried. This gifted fuck-machine. But words failed him.

"Oh fuck, your tongue feels so hot, so wet..."

"Aaaaagh....oh yes....AH Bucky you're..."

"Oh ye-aaaaaah..."

But when he wanted to ask to go deeper, Bucky pulled his tallented tongue out. Steve opened his recently closed eyes and looked at him, feeling out of control. "Buck, Bucky....fuck me ahh, please, I need..." "Shhhh!" The mischievous grin was back. "I'll do it, Captain," this made Steve whine with frustration again "but when I say so." Steve nearly started to cry. "I need you now...Buck...fuck I need it, I need you....I just." His thoughts weren't in any kind of order and he couldn't put them in any.

Buckys' gaze lowered as he glanced from Steves' suppliant eyes to his huge thick hard erection.

"Beg me." He growled after a few second of licking his still wet lips. "I want Captain America to beg. I want you fallen apart into a hot hard mess waiting for me and me only." This was over the line. He just couldn't do this. His own cock was on the edge. His butt was stretched just waiting to be fucked and he himself was not able to think on anything else than the potencial pleasure he could have. He so desperatelly needed right now or he would just go insane.

"P...please....Buck...just fuck me. I beg you. Fuck me in the ass. Hard. Dirty. Please."

But the torture wasn't over. Bucky nodded but then he pulled out condom, opened it and started to put it on slowly. And Steve watched, eyes fixed on Buckys' cock and his hands gently, and so painfully slowly, rolling the condom on.

Finally.

"Pleee-aaaaaah!" He felt the big massive hard rock push heavilly inside of him and he wanted to help it, but he was unable to move for a moment. "I always knew you would love to be fucked in that tight ass of yours." Thrust. "And I've always wanted to do it." Another one. "To make you squeel and moan with that high voice of yours." He hit Steves' prostate and finally woke him up from his trans. He then started to move his hips down to help make the hit even quicker and harder. The old metal bed started to squeek under their shared weight. "Oh, you don't even know how great you feel, how tight." Bucky let out a very deep moan. It was even sexier than all the talking.

"Harder." Steve managed to gasp from the pillow. Bucky comlied with even more deep groans and moans. His dick filled Steve completely, maybe it was even bigger than he expected since he felt every vein as added preasure on certain places. He raised his hands and grabbed Buckys' head, running his fingers in all this long brown hair. With every hit, both of them let out a sound, first moans and gasps which than slowly turned into sounds nearly unrecognisible as human. Only Steve still someow managed to pronounce Buckys' name.

"Buk-aaagh, I'm so fucking close, fuck, I-aaaaaaaaaahhhh! think I'll cum!" Bucky answered with quiet "Than do it Captain. Do it for me." And increasing the speed of fucking. Steve felt every move inside of him and everytime his prostate was hammered with this giant cock he felt a hot wave of pleasure wash over his body.

Buckys' animal roars became louder and louder as he moved deeper and faster and much much harder. His hands clenched tightly into the sheets and the poor old bed wheezed with hight intensity.

Finally, after one really hard hit, Steve let go, threw his head back and shouted, from the top of his lungs: "JAMES!"

He only assumed Bucky came right after, because he was in post-orgasmic haze.

And also because the bed broke and they, both completely naked and Bucky still inside of Steve, fell on the ground with loud BOOM.

And that was when they remembered they weren't alone it the tower.